This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Honeywell® EnergySmart™ 1,500-Watt Electric Heater, 15 3/8" x 7 3/8" x 25 7/8", Black Item # 499934
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keep the room cozy and comfortable!
- Programmable thermostat with timer for optimum control. Self-regulates electricity flow based on the chosen temperature, so you can achieve a precise level of comfort.
- EnergySmart technology helps conserve energy. Energy usage indicator displays the current energy usage for easy reference.
- Digital button controls offer easy, touch-based adjustment.
- Safety features help protect against accidents. Tip-over switch, overheating protection, a 3-prong plug and a heavy-duty power cord help you stay safe.
- Oversized handle makes it easy to move it from room to room. Casters offer smooth movement over most floors.
- UL listed.
|automatic safety shut-off||yes|
|dimensions||15 3/8"H x 7 3/8"W x 25 7/8"D|
|Heat Settings Qty||3|
|Heater Features||Thermostat; Tip-over Cut-off Switch; Overload Protection; Casters; Handle|
|heating capacity||5118 BTU/h 1500 W|
|manufacturer||Honeywell International, Inc.|
|number of heat settings||2|
|number of speed settings||0|
|Radiator Fins Qty||7|
|timer setting||1–12 hours|
|Timer Settings||12 hours auto shut-off delay|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
HZ-789 Interactive Tour
- The safety features of our heaters include:
- Cool touch housing
- Tip-Over safety switch, which automatically shuts down the heater in the event that it's tipped over.
- Flame-resistant materials
- Overheat Protection, which ensures that the heater will shut down if it exceeds temperature requirements
- Caution lights to alert you when a heater is turned on
Lower Your Heating Bills with a Honeywell Heater
Honeywell heaters help save you money, because they heat the room you're in — as opposed to heating your whole house. So you get the right level of heat you need, where you need it. This allows you to turn down the thermostat a few degrees, which ultimately can save you up to hundreds in heating costs per year.