Ergodyne ProFlex 9012 Certified Anti-Vibration Gloves With Wrist Support, Small, Black Item # 5004547
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Protect your hands while you work with these ProFlex 9012 certified anti-vibration gloves. These work gloves feature wrist support to provide relief from repetitive motion discomfort, and they have palm grip to help you keep your tools securely in your hands.
- ANSI S2.73-2014/ISO 10819:2013-certified anti-vibration protection for work safety.
- Full-length AVC™ palm padding reduces vibration and helps safeguard your palms.
- Built-in wrist support with Open-Center Stay™ helps protect against repetitive motion discomfort.
- Palm grip helps you maintain a secure hold on tools and equipment.
- Technical hex stretch knit construction for a comfortable fit.
- Neoprene knuckle pads offer protection for the back of your hand.
- Reinforced fingertips and thumb saddle deliver durability.
- Low-profile molded closure tab with ID space lets you easily identify the gloves as your own.
- Meets EN 388: 2121 X standards.
|Product Line||ProFlex 9012 Certified Anti-Vibration Gloves With Wrist Support|
|Product Type||Material Handling Gloves|