This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Ring Smart Lighting Battery Motion Sensor, White, 5SM1S8-WEN0 Item # 5017108
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy greater peace of mind with this Ring motion sensor. Designed to connect to the Ring Bridge, it lets you extend the capability of your enabled Ring smart lights, doorbells and cameras.
- Works with the Ring Bridge for smart control (sold separately) and most Alexa-enabled devices.
- Wirelessly connects to the Ring app on your mobile device for remote control (download required).
- Used to supplement the built-in motion sensors in your Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras.
- Detects motion from up to 15' away.
- Weather-resistant design is made to withstand outdoor use.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Works With||Amazon Alexa|
|Product Type||Smart Motion Detector|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Ring Smart Lighting
Your first line of defenseExtend the range of your Ring Smart Lights, doorbells and cameras with the battery-powered outdoor Motion Sensor. Place around your home to add security at every corner so your Ring devices are always ready to notify you when motion is detected. Requires Ring Bridge (included in Starter Kits or sold separately).
Set up Ring Smart LightsPlug in the Ring Bridge indoors, add batteries to your Ring Smart Lights, connect to the Ring app, and place your Ring Smart Lights outdoors
Group Ring Smart Lights TogetherExpand your Ring of Security by grouping together any product from the Ring Smart Lights family with the Ring Bridge. When one Ring Smart Light sees something, it can brighten up a small pathway or make your whole yard shine.
Connect to Ring doorbells & camerasPair Ring Smart Lights with Ring doorbells or cameras using the Ring Bridge to activate them whenever motion is detected.
Works with AlexaThe Ring Bridge connects your Ring Smart Lights with select Alexa-enabled devices to activate lighting and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Want to turn on the backyard lights? Just ask Alexa.