Texas Instruments® TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator Item # 503376
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for complex math functions such as Calculus, Algebra, Trigonometry and advanced statistics.
Easily calculate derivatives and integrals, limits, maximum/minimum, sequences and series.
- Solve equations including systems of linear and nonlinear equations.
- Differential equations can be solved numerically, symbolically, and graphically including slope and directional fields.
- Features 3-D graphing and real time rotation, contour and implicit plots.
Includes official AP Calculus review questions on the enclosed product CD.
- Includes USB cable for easy computer connectivity.
- Permitted for use on many state and standardized tests.
|Manufacturer #||TI-89 TITANIUM|
|Battery Size Supported||AAA|
|brand name||Texas Instruments|
|display resolution||100 x 160|
|logarithm functions||Graphing Graphs; Rectangular Functions Graphs; Polar Equations Graphs; Parametric Equations Graphs; Differential Equation; Hyperbolic; Trigonometry; Logarithm; Base Conversion; Logical (Boolean) Operation; Simultaneous Equation; Calculus Operation; Matrices Complex; Polynomial (Quadratic) Equation; Statistic|
|manufacturer||Texas Instruments, Inc.|
|memory||2.70 MB; 188 KB|
|memory capacity||188 KB; 2.70 MB|
|memory type||RAM; Flash|
|Number of Batteries||4|
|number of batteries required||4|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||TI-89 Titanium Graphing Calculator; USB unit-to-unit link cable; TI Connectivity Cable; Official AP calculus review questions on the enclosed product CD|
|Show More ▾|