TP-Link® 802.11ac, Gigabit Wireless Gateway Router, Archer C7 Item # 506395
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A fast 802.11ac router with impressive range, the TP-Link Archer C7 is designed to withstand even the most challenging wireless tasks without interruption, letting you stream, download and connect with confidence and added speed.
- Uses ISM Band to connect Wi-Fi devices such as wireless printers, computers and consoles for uninterrupted, seamless networking.
- Supports Wireless-AC standard.
- Simultaneous 2.4 GHz, 450 Mbps and 5 GHz 1300Mbps connections for a total of 1.75Gbps available bandwidth.
- Dual USB ports for easy sharing of local printers, of files and media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
- Gigabit Ethernet port gives you ultra-fast wired network speeds.
- Guest Network Access gives guests secure access to your network.
- Router can be placed on a desk for standalone installation.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 90-day tech support.
|Manufacturer #||ARCHER C7|
|Wireless LAN Standard||802.11ac|
|dimensions||1-1/3 in. X 9-9/16 in. X 6-21/64 in.|
|Product Type||Wireless Router|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||4|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Far-Reaching CoverageThree external and three internal antennas send powerful Wi-Fi across your home. Plus, it’s easy to reposition the external antennas to give you the best possible wireless coverage.
Smooth ProcessingThe Archer C7's processor balances the demands of your devices to keep your Wi-Fi connections running smoothly. Game, stream and share while the CPU runs both Wi-Fi bands and every connection without interruption.
More BandwidthDual bands deliver Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750 Mbps so all your devices can connect at the same time.1 With so much bandwidth, you can game, stream Netflix in HD and share large files without slowing down.
Share EasilyInstantly connect printers and external drives to your home network with the Archer C7's USB port. Print and share files, photos, video and music with your wired and wirelessly connected devices.
Gigabit Ethernet for Fast Wired ConnectionsThe Archer C7 is equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports that create fast, stable connections with all your wired devices. Directly connect your smart TV, PC, and game consoles for reliable, lag-free gaming and streaming.
Guest Wi-FiThe Archer C7 can run a guest network that provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network.
Easy SetupSet up and manage your Wi-Fi through the web interface or TP-Link's Tether app, available for both Android and iOS. Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly access Wi-Fi settings such as guest privileges, scheduling, the latest firmware updates and device management right from your smartphone.
- Smoother 4K HD streaming and online gaming with high-performance AC1750 Wi-Fi over 5GHz (1300Mbps) and 2.4GHz (450Mbps) bands1
- Fully expanded Wi-Fi coverage with three external detachable antennas and three internal antennas
- Lightning-fast wired connections using four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Share files, photos, music, and video across your network using USB port
- Adjust Wi-Fi settings from your mobile device (Android, iOS) with the TP-LINK Tether App
- Supports 802.11ac and is backwards compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation of Internet
- IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the router
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle-free installation process
- 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support