This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series delivers scalability and resiliency at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. This FlexNetwork switch supports enterprise class QoS and security, HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) stacking, static Layer 3 routing and RIP, dual redundant power supplies, fixed and modular 10GbE uplinks ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet. The 5130 HI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|dimensions||1 7/10" x 17 3/10" x 18 1/10"|
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair; Optical Fiber|
|model||5130 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ 1-slot HI|
|Network Technology||10/100/1000Base-T; 10GBase-X|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||5|
|PoE Budget||1440 W|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||1 x Expansion Slot; 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||1 stack; 1 uplink|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Product Series||5130 HI|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||27.56 lb|
HPE FlexNetwork 5130 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ 1-slot HI Switch
|The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series delivers scalability and resiliency at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. This FlexNetwork switch supports enterprise class QoS and security, HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) stacking, static Layer 3 routing and RIP, dual redundant power supplies, fixed and modular 10GbE uplinks ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet. The 5130 HI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.|
Scalable and Resilient Access Layer Switches
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series delivers scalability and resiliency for medium and large enterprise networks. It supports stacking, dual power supplies; 10GbE uplinks; static and RIP routing; PoE+; ACLs; IPv6 and power savings.
- The HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Offers scalable stacking and backhaul capacity with four fixed 10GbE uplinks and slots for two more 10GbE uplinks, including support for 10GBASE-T.
- Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies keep your network up and running and deliver up to 1440 Watts of PoE+ for powered cameras, phones and wireless access points.
- No software licensing required.
Improved Quality of Service (Q0S) with Traffic Management
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch.
- Provides traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted random early detection (WRED), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.
Comprehensive Security Control
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater policy-driven application security. Per-user access control lists (ACLs) provide identity-driven security and access control.
- ACLs provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering and support global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
- Security with encryption of all access methods (CLI, GUI, or MIB) through SSHv2, SSL, and/or SNMPv3, and other features including DHCP protection, IP source guard, dynamic ARP protection and RADIUS/HWTACAS.
- Supports industry standard MACsec for greater end-point or switch-to-switch security.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
(48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
Ports 1 - 8 support MACSec
(4) SFP+ 10GbE ports
(1) port expansion module slot
Supports a maximum of 6 SFP+ ports or 2 1/10GBASE-T ports, with optional module
|Memory and processor||
2 GB SDRAM
Packet buffer size: 4 MB
512 MB flash
1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
10 Gbps Latency: < 3 µs
|Throughput||up to 190.5 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||216 Gbps|
|PoE capability||1440 W PoE+|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated (90 - 264 VAC, max) (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||670 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||2286 BTU/hr (2411.73 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 18.11 x 1.72 in|
- (1) HPE 5130 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ HI with 1 Interface Slot Switch
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability