This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite 6in Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Active Adapter Converter mDP to HDMI 4K x 2K @ 24/30Hz M/F 6" Item # 509808
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's P137-06N-HD-UHD, Mini DisplayPort 1.2 Male to UHD Active HDMI Female adapter, allows you to connect a Mac or PC with a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderboltâ?¢ output to a UHD 4K HDMI TV. Ideal for Thunderboltâ?¢ /Mini DisplayPort equipped laptops, Chromebooks, MacBooks, and Microsoft Surface. Mac 10.11, Windows 10 Compatible. Compatible with the Thunderbolt port on Mac computers. Supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 4Kx2K, 3840 x 2160 (24Hz or 30Hz). Fully molded ends ensure long life enjoyment. Converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
- Plug-and-play convenience-no drivers or software needed
- Connect a UHD HDMI monitor to a Mac or PC with a Mini Displayport output
- Supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 4Kx2K, 3840 x 2160 (24Hz or 30Hz)
- HDCP compliant
- Active adapter for use with any Mini Displayport (or Thunderbolt) port
|cord length||1/2 ft|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Product Type||Audio Cable|
|Product Name||P137-06N-HD-UHD Mini-Displayport to UHD HDMI Adapter 6inch|
|Connector on First End||1|
Connect an HDMI Monitor to a Mini DisplayPort 1.2 ComputerThis adapter allows you to connect an HDMI monitor to a desktop, laptop or tablet computer with Mini DisplayPort 1.2 or Thunderbolt™ (1 or 2) video output. Simply plug the adapter into your Mini DisplayPort computer and connect your HDMI cable between the adapter and your monitor.
- Use your current HDMI monitor with your newer Mini DisplayPort desktop, laptop or tablet computer
- Use your HDMI monitor as a secondary display
- Use an HDMI projector with your Mini DisplayPort computer
- Computer with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt 1 or 2 output
- Monitor with HDMI input
- HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-series
Save Money without Sacrificing Image QualityThis adapter helps you save money by making your current HDMI monitor compatible with a DisplayPort-equipped computer. High-quality connectors provide maximum conductivity to ensure a clean, consistent video signal.
- HDCP-compliant HDTV video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD)
- Support for 7.1 surround sound (when Mini DisplayPort source supports audio)
- Single-mode and dual-mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort compatibility
Enjoy Easy Travel and SetupBring this adapter with you for compatibility with an HDMI display in BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
- Compact size for easy portability
- Plug-and-play—no software or drivers to install
- Flexible cord for optimal adjustment in tight spaces
- No external power required