This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Cascade® 2-In- Action Pacs™, Pack Of 20 Item # 510995
Combine the scrubbing power of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn®. Water-soluble pouch is placed in your dishwasher's detergent tray. This combination removes tough stains and leaves your dishes virtually spot free…with no prewashing necessary.
|Cleaner Features||Easy to Use; Rinse-free|
|Cleaner Use||Food Remover; Grease Remover|
|container weight||10.8 oz|
|manufacturer||Procter & Gamble|
|Ready To Ship||yes|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Features & Benefits
Cascade® ActionPacs®Powers away greasy residue for sparkling dishes
#1 Recommended Brand#1 recommended brand in North America*
*Recommended by more dishwasher brands in N.A. vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand. Recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.
Fights GreaseFormulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn®
3 Steps to Your Perfect Clean
Cascade Frequently Asked Questions
For Cascade powder and gel detergents, start by trying the recommended amount on the back label. There may be times when it's necessary to use a little more or a little less, depending on your dish load and water hardness. For something even simpler, try Cascade ActionPacs®. Each pac provides the perfect dose of clean, so you know exactly how much to use, every time.
How do ActionPacs work?
Cascade, Cascade Complete®, and Cascade Platinum® ActionPacs make dishwashing even simpler by taking out the guesswork. They're easy to use because they require no measuring, unwrapping, or cleanup. ActionPacs contain a higher concentration of detergents than powders and gels, plus built-in rinse and shine ingredients. To use, simply pop an ActionPac into your dishwasher's detergent cup, close the cup lid, and let your dishwasher run.
My dishwasher manual says to fill both cups with detergent. Do I need to use two ActionPacs?
Nope. You only need one ActionPac because the formula is concentrated. They're designed to give you a convenient, simple way to dose detergent with no pre-measuring.
Do I need to pre-rinse my dishes?
Actually, with Cascade Complete Powder, Gel, and ActionPacs, and Cascade Platinum ActionPacs, you can skip the pre-scrub and load your dishes in right off the table. These formulas contain advanced cleaning and rinsing power, so pre-rinsing isn't necessary.
How can I prevent filming on my glasses and dishware?
Here are some simple steps you can take to help keep your glasses film-free:
1. Fill both detergent cups for each load (if you're using Cascade ActionPacs, you only need to use one).
2. Try using Cascade Rinse Aid, which protects surfaces and boosts drying to prevent spots and streaks.
3. Dishwasher water temperature should be at least 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Try running hot water at the kitchen sink before starting the load to help reach this temperature.
4. To help prevent low water pressure, make sure that no other water is being used in the house (showers, grass watering, washing machine, etc.).
5. Be sure the dishwasher is loaded so that no items block the sprayer arms and prevent adequate water from reaching all the dishes.
6. Once a month, use Cascade Dishwasher Cleaner to help remove limescale, grease, and odor buildup that can contribute to spotting and filming.
What if I have hard water?
Water hardness varies depending on where you live. The good news is all of our ActionPacs are formulated with water softeners to help fight hard water deposits on your dishes.