Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - USB 3.1 - 1 Port(s) - 1 - Twisted Pair Item # 511946
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- This single port gigabit ethernet card enables you to connect your computer system to your existing network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- No need to intrude into the system's hard drive components for inserting an Ethernet card, just convert a USB port into an Ethernet port with this network adapter
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
|adapter type||USB 3.1|
|Interface Type||USB 3.1|
|Product Type||Wired Networking Adapter|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Total Number of Ports||1|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
FAST AND FEARLESS CONNECTIVITY
A hard-wired USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet connection provides endurance and speed, wherever wireless is unreliable or inconsistent.
REVERSIBLE USB-C CONNECTOR
Never worry about which way to plug in again. USB-C is a new user-friendly reversible connector that allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
With a proven track record in USB-C cables, this Belkin cable has been designed and tested according to our rigorous standards.
At a Glance:
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- USB-C Male and RJ-45 Port Female Ports
- Supports 10/100/1000BASE-T
- 0.5-foot / 0.15-meter
- 2-year limited warranty
- USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter