- Helps students determine which center they should work at to promote responsibility and independence in the classroom.
- Made of tough, flame-retardant nylon for safe, lasting use. 2 storage pockets provide space for essentials.
- Center cards are blank on the reverse side, allowing customization with a wet- or dry-erase marker (sold separately).
- Includes 42 wipe-and-write cards. Cards include 2 title cards, 30 student name cards and 10 center cards for listening, writing, games, computers, free time, reading, math, spelling, art and science.
- Measures 21 3/4" x 28 1/2".
- Designed for students in pre-k to grade 8.
|age recommendation||Child years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|size||21 3/4" x 28 1/2"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability