This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox VersaLink C7000/DN Laser Printer - Color - 1200 x 2400 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop Item # 514142
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Xerox VersaLink C7000 Color Printer is smart, reliable and performance-ready, built on Xerox ConnectKey Technology. Superior reliability and exceptional print quality make your work look its best and handle even the most challenging print jobs on media sizes up to A3.
|automatic document feeder capacity||620 sheets|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||35 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||35 ppm|
|Maximum Memory||2 GB|
|maximum monthly volume||153,000|
|maximum true color print resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Media Feeders||Input tray: 1 x automatic - 520 sheets - 11.7 in x 17 in weight: 60 g/m² - 256 g/m² - (16 lbs (Bond) (min) - 95 lbs (Cover) (max)) ¦ Bypass tray: 1 x automatic - 100 sheets - 11.7 in x 17 in weight: 60 g/m² - 216 g/m² - (16 lbs (Bond) (min) - 80 lbs (Cover) (max))|
|Media Size||Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; A3 - 11.70" x 16.50"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"; Monarch Envelope; DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"; Com10 Envelope - 4.80" x 9.50"; 3.50" x 3.87"; 11.69" x 17"; 5.50" x 7.17"|
|Media Weight (lbs)||16 lbs (Bond) - 95 lbs (Cover)|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|power source||AC Supply|
|printing application||Plain Paper Print|
|processor speed||1.05 GHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||2 GB|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||10000|
|screen size||5 in.|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||119.7 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
When you need your work to stand out from the rest, count on the VersaLink C7000 Color Printer—featuring Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology. Ready for the way you want to work, the C7000 is mobile-ready, app-enabled and ready to customize. Meet your challenges head-on with the VersaLink C7000—your modern workplace assistant.
FLAWLESS RELIABILITY. SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE.
Right out of the box, you’ll count on your Xerox® VersaLink C7000 Color Printer to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
Designed for superior reliability, the VersaLink C7000 Color Printer features a new hardware design with fewer moving parts, strengthened paper-path components, and advanced imaging system.
VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox® technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows.
When it comes to safeguarding critical information, VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
Count on superior print quality to make your work look its best. A print resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi delivers sharp text and fine line detail, plus exceptional color vibrancy that enhances business communications—even on oversize media.
CLOUD CONNECTED. PERSONALIZED EFFICIENCY.
With the customizable capacitive 5-inch color touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure access to manage jobs and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Whether your documents are color or black-and-white, letter-size or oversize, the VersaLink C7000 Color Printer has the power and features you need to handle even the most challenging print jobs.
MOBILE FREEDOM. READY FOR THE WAY YOU WORK.
The VersaLink C7000 Color Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want—easily add connectivity to Google Drive™, Microsoft® OneDrive® and DropBox™, and access to additional options through the Xerox App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria®, plus optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
XEROX® CONNECTKEY® TECHNOLOGY—THE NEXUS OF YOUR COMPLETE PRODUCTIVITY ECOSYSTEM
From Xerox—the company that created the modern workplace—we present the next revolution in workplace productivity. With a consistent user experience across a wide range of devices, mobile and cloud connectivity and a growing library of apps to expand functionality, you’ll work faster, better and smarter.
Intuitive User Experience
An entirely new—and yet entirely familiar way to interact that includes a tablet-like experience, with gesture-based touchscreen controls and easy customization.
Mobile and Cloud Ready
Instant connectivity to cloud and mobile devices right from the user interface, with access to cloud-hosted services that let you work where, when and how you want.
Full multi-level protection for both documents and data, ready to guard against and eliminate emerging threats and meet or exceed regulatory compliance.
Enables Next Generation Services
Work more efficiently and manage resources more effectively. Easy integration of Xerox® Managed Print Services enables remote monitoring of service delivery and consumables.
Gateway to New Possibilities
Instantly extend your capabilities with access to the Xerox App Gallery, featuring real-world apps designed to optimize digital workflows. Commission our network of partners to design innovative, business-specific solutions.
INTRODUCING TOUCHSCREEN SUPERIORITY
Meet our all-new, 5-inch color touchscreen—the user interface that sets a higher standard for customization, personalization and versatility.
By presenting a familiar “mobile” experience—with support for gestural input and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel—fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs.
A highly intuitive layout guides you through every task from start to finish, with a natural hierarchy placing critical functions near the top of the screen and commonly used options front and center. Don’t like where a function or app is located? Customize the layout to make it yours.
This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink® C7000 Color Printer get more work done, faster.
- Card Reader Bay with embedded USB port.1
- Tilt-capable 5-inch customizable capacitive color touchscreen.
- An easily accessible USB port1 allows users to quickly print from or scan to any standard USB memory device.
- The 100-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes from 3.5 x 3.87 in. to 11.69 x 17 in./88.9 x 98.4 mm to 297 x 431.8 mm and up to 80 lb. cover/216 gsm.
- The standard 520-sheet Tray handles media sizes from 5.5 x 7.17 in. to 11.69 x 17 in./139.7 x 182 mm to 297 x 431.8 mm and up to 95 lb. cover/256 gsm.
MULTIPLE PAPER TRAY OPTIONS TO FIT EVERY NEED:
- Add the Single Tray Module to increase the total paper capacity to 1,140 sheets (includes Bypass Tray).
- Choose the optional Single Tray with Stand Module to increase the total paper capacity to 1,140 sheets (includes Bypass Tray) and provides storage for toner cartridges and other supplies.
- Choose the Three Tray Module to increase the total paper capacity to 2,180 sheets (includes Bypass Tray).
ADD INCREASED VERSATILITY WITH FINISHING OPTIONS:
- The optional Integrated Office Finisher provides 500-sheet stacking and 50-sheet, single-position stapling without increasing the footprint of the printer.
- Print up to 35 ppm color and black-and-white
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- True Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- First-page-out time as fast as 5.1 seconds black-and-white, 7.6 seconds color
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity
- Standard 620-sheet paper capacity (expandable to 2,180 sheets)
- WxDxH: Min 23.23 x 26.41 x 25.08 in. / 590 x 670.8 x 637 mm Max 24.24 x 26.41 x 44.04 in. / 615.7 x 670.8 x 1118.6 mm
- Weight: Min 119.71 lbs. / 54.3 kg Max 215.17 lbs. / 97.6 kg
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
- 1 USB ports can be disabled.
- 2 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 3 Expected regular monthly throughput.
- 4 Power states defined per ENERGY STAR® Program requirements for Imaging Equipment.
- 5 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks.