This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI External Multi Monitor Video Graphics Adapter for Mac & PC - DisplayLink Certified - HD 1080p - 3 ft HDMI/USB A/V Cable for Projector, Ultrabook, Monitor, MacBook, Audio/Video Device, Workstation, Notebook Item # 514686
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- COMPATIBILITY: USB to HDMI adapter dongle is DisplayLink certified | Ensured compatibility with any USB-A laptop, Ultrabook, PC desktop or small form factor system | Adapter works with USB 3.1 and 3.0 devices
- EASY SETUP: This USB to HDMI converter is compatible w/ Windows, macOS, ChromeOS and Ubuntu operating systems; Auto-driver install with Windows & Chrome| External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Video Graphics Card Adapter for dual/multiple monitor workspace
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI monitor or projector using a single USB Type-A port | 1920x1200 (1080p) | 5.1ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4 | 6.3in (16cm) cable length
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: USB-A to HDMI adapter lets you add a display in extended mode (2 displays total incl. laptop screen) | Add multiple HDMI screens w/ additional available USB-A ports | USB bus-powered w/ no extra power supply required; Compact design
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; This USB Type-A to HDMI adapter dongle is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
|cord length||17/32 ft|
|Device Supported||Laptop; Projector; Monitor; Computer|
|Eco Label Standard||REACH; RoHS|
|Product Type||Audio Cable|
|Data Transfer Rate||671088640|
Connect an additional HDMI display to your Mac® or PC with USB 3.0 technology capable of video playback at 1080p
- USB 3.0 host connection provides maximum bandwidth for superior performance
- Increase productivity by mirroring or extending your desktop onto another display
- DisplayLink Plug-and-Display certified - automatic driver installation and updates
- Works with Mac® & PC
- USB-powered - No external power adapter required
- Supports 5.1 channel audio
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
Make multi-tasking easier by adding another display to your workstationAdd the screen space you need to simplify multitasking and maximize productivity, without even opening your computer case. A USB display adapter offers an easy workaround, performing as an external video card that only requires an available USB port to mirror or extend your desktop onto another display.
Get up and running faster, with automatic software & driver installation on computers running Windows 8 / 7 with DisplayLink Plug and Display certified driversInstallation has never been easier. When you connect this DisplayLink Plug and Display certified adapter to a web-enabled Windows® 10, Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 computer, it automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won’t have to manually download or install any software.
- Add a secondary DisplayPort display and extend your desktop, without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
- Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to enhance multimedia presentations
- Great for researchers and writers, offering the ability to have reference material on one display while working on a separate document on another
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens - check your email on one display and search the web on the other
- View large or several spreadsheets across multiple displays
- A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using USB 3.0-capable laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display/projector
- Add an additional video output to computer systems with no room for expansion, such as laptops, ultrabooks, MacBooks, and compact form factor desktops (point of sale workstations)