This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
McKlein Morgan Leather Briefcase, Brown Item # 515285
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Combination of elegant and modern functional design with dual handles.
- Made of full-grain napa leather for a professional look.
- Expands for additional storage.
- File pocket keeps documents organized. Large 3-section construction includes 2 divider sections for documents. Interior organizer section holds a PDA, cell phone, business cards and pens.
- Holds and protects notebook computers up to 17”.
- Case locks for added security. Includes a secure 3-digit combination lock.
- Padded, removable shoulder strap makes carrying comfortable.
- 13 3/4"H x 18"W x 7"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|dimensions||13.75"H x 18"W x 7"D|
|diverse supplier||Woman-Owned Business|
|manufacturer||McKlein Company, LLC|
|padded shoulder strap||yes|
|removable shoulder strap||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
McKlein Morgan Leather Briefcase, Brown is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by ToneConscious from Wasn't the color pictured. Total disappointment! I bought this based on the beautiful pic shown above. The case you will get is much, much lighter, more of a tan/pumpkin pie color. I sent it back to be replaced. They sent me another one the exact same, wrong tan color again. If you like the bag and want to see how it will look, search for the McKlein Harrison model. That is the color you will get. Please note the dimensions; this is the size of a small suitcase. Also note, that there are no feet for this to stand on. If you put this briefcase down on wet pavement, snow etc., it just sits on the leather edges of the case. I doubt it is completely waterproof.
Date published: 2018-12-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by ToneConscious from Wasn't the color pictured The bag I got is this model, but the color is not the beautiful brown pictured on OfficeDepot's website. It is actually a lighter tan, like the McKlein "Harrison" model also offered by OfficeDepot. So do they actually offer the brown pictured above???? Am I supposed to use shoe polish to darken it?
Date published: 2018-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike from Nice Bag Overall The bag was nice but unfortunately it wasn't what I was looking for. I was looking for a brown leather case for court. Some of my files are very large and I got the bag because it was wider than most others. There is a built in padded laptop storage area in the center of the bag that is not removable. It broke up the bag in such a way that my larger files (over 2" thick) wouldn't fit. It was a great bag overall, just not for me. Also, Office Depot was quick to get me a shipping label to return the bag as it can't be returned to the store.
Date published: 2013-06-08