This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ARRIS SURFboard SBR-AC3200P Wireless-AC Router, 1000019 Item # 519008
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The RipCurrent technology on this wireless router is designed to minimize Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office, letting you access the Internet from almost anywhere. Multiple-band connectivity helps ensure that you have ultra-fast uploads and downloads.
- Wireless-AC connectivity allows you to connect to multiple bands simultaneously, so you can upload and download at high speeds.
- 1 WAN Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 LAN 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports and Wi-Fi beam-forming help ensure multiple users can access the Internet at the same time.
- Experience speeds of up to 3200Mbps that allow you to download and stream high-definition files with ease.
- RipCurrent technology uses existing electrical lines to expand network coverage and minimize wireless dead zones.
- WPA2, WPA/WPA2 and WPA2-Enterprise security help prevent unauthorized access to your network.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) pass-through capability. Ensures that only authorized users will be able to access the network remotely.
- SURFboard Manager app makes it simple to sync compatible RipCurrent accessory devices. Separate download required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||11.8"H x 2.81"W x 5.87"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||3200|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10; Mac OS 8; Mac OS 8.6; Mac OS 9; Mac OS X; Linux|
|ports||Ethernet 10/100/1000; USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|Router Features||auto speed sensing; virtual private network (VPN) support|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
ARRIS SURFboard Wi-Fi Router with RipCurrent
Eliminate Dead ZonesWe’ve all experienced issues with our home Wi-Fi - the dreaded dead zone! Every house has them - that room with little or no Wi-Fi coverage and it leads to things like buffering while streaming HD video or lagging behind while gaming with friends. Now ARRIS brings you a revolutionary Wi-Fi system that solves those problems and more. Introducing SURFboard Networking Products with RipCurrent technology – RipCurrent products utilize your home’s existing power lines, via G.hn technology, to expand your network coverage. Unlike older products that experience interference from household appliances, RipCurrent virtually eliminates interference, ensuring optimal network performance is maintained throughout your home. With wired and Wi-Fi options, whatever your preference, SURFboard Networking Products with RipCurrent technology have your network covered. Simply add SURFboard Wi-Fi HotSpots or Network Extenders to any room with poor coverage (two RipCurrent devices are needed). Stop throwing money away on solutions that don't solve your problem. Invest in the right solution. SURFboard with RipCurrent. Any Outlet. Anywhere. It Just works.
ARRIS SURFboard SBR-AC3200P Wi-Fi Router with RipCurrent FeaturesThe SURFboard SBR-AC3200P Wi-Fi Router with RipCurrent is part of a revolutionary portfolio of home networking products designed to eliminate dead-zones and blanket your home with superior Wi-Fi. RipCurrent products utilize your home’s existing electrical lines, via G.hn technology to expand your network coverage. Simply add SURFboard Wi-Fi Hotspots or Network Extenders to your RipCurrent network for a game-changing Wi-Fi experience. Any outlet. Anywhere. It just works.
+ 802.11ac Wi-Fi provides speeds up to 3200 Mbps
+ Tri-band concurrent
+ 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
+ 6 high-performance internal antennas
+ Wi-Fi Beamforming for maximum coverage and performance
+ USB 2.0 + 3.0
+ Simple set-up with ARRIS SURFboard Manager App
Simple set-up with SURFboard Manager AppThe ARRIS SURFboard Manager app makes setting up your RipCurrent network as simple as scanning a QR code. All RipCurrent routers are tagged with a QR code. When scanned, the QR code automatically connects SURFboard RipCurrent accessory devices such as the Wi-Fi Hotspot or Wired Network Extender to the secure, RipCurrent network.
• Get your network up and running in a few simple steps
• All network settings are passed through to Hotspots and Extenders
• Available for iOS and Android operating systems