Avery® Thermal Permanent Address Labels For Label Printers, 4151, 1 1/8" x 3 1/2", Clear, Box Of 120 Item # 519090
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed for use with DYMO®, CoStar®, Pitney Bowes and Seiko Instruments® label printers
- These durable thermal address labels are resistant to scratches, water, dirt, dust and grease.
- Specially designed for use with select models of the Seiko Smart Label Printer®, Dymo LabelWriter® and Zebra® printers, these labels use direct thermal printing for a polished, professional look.
- The labels come packaged in rolls, making it easy for you to print one label or one hundred, and their permanent adhesive helps them stick and stay put.
- Great for address labels, file folders or product samples.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay in place.
|machine compatibility||thermal printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||120|
|size||1 1/8" x 3 1/2"|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Avery Thermal LabelsEliminate the need for expensive ink and toners with Avery Thermal Labels. Compatible with select Dymo, Seiko and Zebra printers, our thermal labels require no ink. Print one label at a time or 100. These labels are smudge-free, scratch- and water-resistant and they repel dirt, dust and grease. Their bright, white material provides reliable contrast and barcode readability, while their permanent adhesive means the labels stick and stay put. Label rolls come in a secure bag to protect the light-sensitive thermal coating and include a use-by date to guarantee quality.