SEM F65 General-Purpose 65-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder, 600F65P Item # 519143
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for unclassified government documents or other secure document destruction, this cross-cut shredder handles CDs, DVDs, staples and more. Able to shred 65 sheets per pass, the unit helps you work through big jobs quickly and features a 25-gallon waste bin.
- General purpose 65-sheet shredder shreds CD/DVDs, credit cards, paper clips and staples.
- 25-gallon waste capacity means you will spend less time emptying. Built-in shred distributor evenly spreads out shredded materials in the bin.
- Can shred up to 65 sheet in a single pass.
- Cross-cut design leaves paperwork difficult to identify.
- Shreds sheets into 1/8" x 1 1/8" pieces.
- Shred speed adjusts to accommodate the size of the load.
- 12.2" throat width can handle large materials.
- Cutting head requires no oil for smooth operation.
- Overload protection and auto start/stop help prevent complications or accidents.
- Whisper-quiet operation is ideal for spaces near offices or desks.
- All-metal cabinet is built for strength.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty (parts) and 90-day limited warranty (labor).
|Product Type||Commercial Shredder|
|throat width||12-1/5 in.|
|wastebasket capacity||25 gal|
|Full Wastebasket Indicator||Yes|
|shredder use||CDs/DVDs; Credit Cards; Paper Clips; Staples|
|number of sheets per pass||65|
|dimensions||37 1/5 in. X 19 3/4 in. X 20 3/4 in.|
|diverse supplier||SAM Government Registration; Veteran-Owned Business (VOB); Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)|
|Show More ▾|