This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
StarTech.com 8U Open Frame Wallmount Equipment Rack - Adjustable Depth Item # 520128
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Mount your network and telecommunications equipment with the convenience of adjustable depth. The RK812WALLOA 8U Open Frame Wall Mount Equipment Rack with Adjustable Depth is a high-quality, sturdy relay rack solution that is easy to assemble and install into any environment. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.The open rack features an adjustable depth ranging from 12-20 inches, in order to accommodate larger data, network and telecommunications devices. The greater than average depth of the rack also allows for mounting of shelves and other accessories. The wall mounts are positioned 16in apart (center to center), making it suitable for mounting on virtually any wall surface, based on North American wall frame stud spacing standards.This 8U rack can be mounted to the wall in a server room, office, or above a doorway, expanding your workspace and keeping your equipment easily accessible.
|Application/Usage||LAN Switch; Patch Panel|
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||176.37 lb|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||23.85 lb|
|What's Included||8U Open Frame Wall Mount Equipment Rack - Adjustable Depth; 16 x Assembly screws; 32 x M5 Screws; 32 x M5 Cage Nuts; 8 x Truss Head Screws; 1 x Installation Guide|
|Show More ▾|
Mount your network and telecommunications equipment with the convenience of adjustable depth
- Adjustable rails 12-20" depth options
- Wall mount holes are 16" from center to center for mounting to any standard wooden studs (easily mounts to concrete or steel as well)
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Package includes necessary hardware for mounting the components
- Low cost rugged design for simple implementation
Unit is shipped with all the hardware necessary to assemble and install components into the rackThe greater than average depth of the rack also allows for mounting of shelves and other accessories. The wall mounts are positioned 16in apart (center to center), making it suitable for mounting on virtually any wall surface, based on North American wall frame stud spacing standards.
- Perfect for installing network switches out of the way and high up on a wall in a branch office, warehouse, or superstore location
- Mount Audio/Video broadcast or distribution components
- Ideal for small and medium businesses requiring small rack solutions dispersed throughout the organization