This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Dell™ 55" 4K LED Touch-Screen Monitor, VESA Mount, C5518QT Item # 5206757
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Use this touch-screen monitor to take your presentation to the next level. InGlass™ technology boasts 20 touch points to allow multiple people to control the screen at once. The 4K Ultra HD resolution provides visuals with stunning clarity and immense depth.
- 54.6" viewable flat-panel LCD screen is ideal for presentations.
- Touch screen features 20 touch points with InGlass technology, so multiple people can interact with the screen at the same time. Compatible with styluses with 2 mm tips (2 styluses included).
- Anti-glare and anti-smudge coatings to ensure a clear, distraction-free display.
- LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles provide a comfortable view from nearly anywhere in the room.
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio enables accurate color reproduction.
- 350 nits brightness for a highly visible display.
- 3840 x 2160 maximum resolution delivers 4K UHD visuals.
- 8 ms response time response time allows pixels to change colors quickly. Helps avoid streaking in fast-moving scenes.
- 4 HDMI ports make it easy to enjoy high-quality media. Requires an HDMI cable (included).
- Additional connections include DisplayPort, VGA and Ethernet to suit your needs.
- 3 USB 3.0 downstream ports.
- Can be paired with the Dell OptiPlex Micro (sold separately). Device seamlessly integrates into the back panel without needing a separate power cord.
- Built-in dual 10W speakers deliver immersive sound to enhance your presentation.
- VESA wall-mounting capability.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||54.6 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Number of USB Ports||4|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|Number of HDMI Ports||4|
|native resolution||3840 x 2160|
|manufacturer||DELL MARKETING L.P.|
|Show More ▾|
Dell 55 Interactive Touch Monitor: C5518QT
Impressive visuals. Impactful presentations.Exceptional viewing: Brilliant 4K resolution will keep audiences captivated, and consistent colors across a wide viewing angle allow everyone in the room to view clear text and crisp, vivid visuals.
Optimal performance: Dell monitor technology optimizes fonts and ensures visuals appear sharp while operating everyday programs like Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Consistent clarity: Anti-glare and anti-smudge coatings reduce distracting reflections and fingerprints.
Great for groups: The impressive 55-inch touch screen is ideal for conference room settings of up to 8 people.
Just the right touch.Constructive collaboration: Featuring up to 20 touch points with innovative InGlass™ Technology, multiple people can interact with the screen simultaneously via touch or styluses with 2mm pen tips, making group collaboration intuitive and seamless.
Smooth interaction: Two included styluses allow you to write or draw naturally in real time directly on the screen without any lagging, while the included remote allows added functionality.
User-friendly functionality: Pen and finger differentiation makes it easy to switch between touch and pen-based interaction, and touch functionality is supported on virtually all industry-standard software.
Simple setup and management.Convenient connectivity: A variety of ports – including HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort and USB – makes it easy to connect to most IT devices.
OptiPlex compatibility: The Dell 55 Interactive Touch Monitor features a unique design that’s compatible with the optional Dell OptiPlex Micro, which integrates seamlessly into the back panel without the need of a separate power cord.
Connect wirelessly: The optional Dell Wireless Module | WR517 enables secure, reliable wireless activity.
Easy installation and manageability: The included wall mount allows for simple installation, right out of the box, and the Dell Display Manager allows users to easily organize screen layouts. RS232 and RJ45 interfaces allow you to manage remotely.
2. DP - DP Cable
3. HDMI-HDMI Cable
4. VGA Cable
5. USB Cable
6. USB Upstream Cable