Tripp Lite 1ft Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable RJ45 M/M Blue 1' - 1 ft Category 6e Network Cable for Network Device, Switch, Router, Server, Modem, Printer, Computer - First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Network - Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male Item # 521237
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Over 38% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables
- Rated for Cat6 Gigabit/1 Gbps communications
- Easy to route through cable management panels
- High-quality 28 AWG stranded copper wire
- Snagless RJ45 male connectors
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|Product Type||Ethernet Cable|
|Connector on First End||1|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Data Transfer Rate||134217728|
|Connector on Second End||1|
|Product Name||Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 1ft|
|Show More ▾|
Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M), Blue, 1 ft.
- Connecting your computer and its peripherals to a home or office LAN
- Connecting switches and servers in a high-density data center
Protected by a PVC jacket, the N201-S01-BL is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable, which increases airflow in tight spaces and makes it easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N201-S01-BL delivers speeds up to Cat6 Gigabit/1 Gbps. RJ45 male connectors guarantee an accurate signal transfer. The snagless design protects the locking tabs against being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.
- Ideal for connecting components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers
- Delivers speeds up to Cat6 Gigabit/1 Gbps
- More than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable
- Made from 28 AWG copper wire
- RJ45 male connectors
- Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage
- Lifetime warranty
- N201-S01-BL Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable (M/M), 1 ft.
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.