Polk F/XiA4 Speakers, Black, Pack Of 2 Speakers, FXIA4B Item # 5227231
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Set up this speaker in your home theater or presentation space to provide crisp, clear audio for the entire room. The cabinets are designed with opposing tweeters and drivers to create an immersive atmosphere, and the Cascade Tapered Crossover helps eliminate beaming and comb filtering.
- Tweeters and drivers face in opposite directions within the trapezoidal cabinets to create realistic, wide surround sound.
- Dipole/bipole circuitry adjusts the soundfield from direct to indirect radiation patterns.
- Klippel motor optimization and laser measurement technology combine to allow smooth excursion at high or low volumes. Dynamic Balance® technology tunes out distortion-causing driver and system resonances.
- Cascade Tapered Crossover helps get rid of comb filtering and beaming. Computer-molded, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds to reduce unwanted cone resonances.
- Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC) technology keeps cabinet resonance from interfering with the natural sound.
- Computer-molded, anti-diffraction grilles prevent sonic interference.
- Timbre-matched design blends seamlessly with other speakers.
- Gold-plated, 5-way binding posts allow secure connections. Keyhole slots for mounting.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|dimensions||12"H x 11.37"W x 7.43"D|
|number of speakers||2|
|remote control included||no|
|warranty length||1-year limited|