This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Kodak i2900 Sheetfed Scanner - 600 dpi Optical Item # 523757
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Kodak i2900 scanner is a robust rotary A4 desktop scanner with an ingenious book-edge flatbed scanner built right in. It features a 250-sheet feeder/elevator and consistently high throughput speed, even when imaging double-sided and color documents at up to 300 dpi. Add in intelligent document protection, as well as Kodak's Perfect Page technology and Smart Touch functionality, and you've got a fiercely powerful scanner in a remarkably compact package.
|automatic document feeder capacity||250 sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||AS/NZS CISPR 22:2009 + A1:2010 Class B (C-Tick Mark); CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 (C-UL Mark); Canada ICES-003 Issue 5 (Class B); GB4943.1:2011; GB9254:2008 (Class B); GB 17625.1:2003 Harmonics (CCC "S&E" Mark); EN 55022:2010 ITE Emissions (Class B); EN 61000-3-3 Flicker; EN 55024:2010 ITE Immunity (CE Mark); EN 60950-1:2006 + A11; A12; A1 (TUV GS Mark); IEC 60950-1; CISPR 22:2008 (Class B); VCCI V3/2012.04 (Class B); CNS 13438:2006 (Class B); CNS 14336-1 (BSMI Mark); TWAIN; ISIS|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|manufacturer||Eastman Kodak Company|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.50" x 34"|
|Media Size||A4 8.30" x 11.70"; A3 11.70" x 16.50"; 8.50" x 34"|
|media type||Plain Paper|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||500 mW|
|Operating Power Consumption||60 W|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Linux|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||75 Watt (0.5 Watt)|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||5 W|
|software included||TWAIN drivers; ISIS drivers; WIA drivers|
|warranty length||3-month limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||34.83 lb|
|What's Included||i2900 Scanner; Consumables Kit (includes feed module, separation module, separation pad, front transport rollers); USB Cable; Roller Cleaning Pads; Staticide Wipes|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Compact, rugged, and ready for action
Achieve peak productivity
The Kodak i2900 Scanner is a robust desktop scanner delivering consistently high throughput and minimizing downtime. Handle a wide array of originals quickly and consistently, reducing the need for interaction. Maximize productivity with an ingenious, built-in book-edge flatbed scanner. Protect valuable documents, optimize image quality, and save time performing multi-step processes with the touch of a button.
Smaller footprint, bigger impactThe robust design of the i2900 Scanner makes very effective use of the unit’s small footprint.
- Take on heavy-duty scanning challenges while taking up less space
- Easily process longer and thicker documents – even cardboard and file folders – thanks to the straightthrough paper path
- Get reliable throughput at 200 or 300 dpi – for color or black and white, images, text, and mixed-size documents
Get more done today
A valuable mix of built-in features make the i2900 Scanner easier to operate and able to run for longer periods without user interaction.
- Handle all kinds of exception documents without missing a beat using the integrated book-edge A4 rotary flatbed scanner – book pages, passports, folders, fragile documents, and others
- Neatly and efficiently scan large or small batches of mixed-size documents with the 250-sheet feeder/elevator
- Deliver data to applications effortlessly through built-in barcode reading
Upgrade your uptime
The i2900 Scanner features onboard intelligence that lets you move on to other tasks, knowing that your job will be processed correctly.
- Protect documents and data, and spend less time rescanning documents, with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP). The scanner “hears” potential issues and warns you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Streamline repetitive tasks, simplify information sharing, and make your scanning life easier at the touch of a button with Smart Touch functionality
- Optimize image quality for data extraction through optical character recognition (OCR), and intelligently handle image-processing tasks automatically with Perfect Page technology
- Get employees up-to-speed faster with intuitive features that shorten the learning curve
- Works in Windows, and Linux environments
Protect your investment and workflow
Get the best possible performance from your scanners and software with a full range of Service and Support contracts available to protect your investment and keep productivity at peak levels.