This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Evan-Moor® The World, Reference Maps And Forms, Grades 3-6 Item # 524265
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Contains 92 maps, evaluation forms, a crossword puzzle, word search and an answer key
- The World includes an introduction of general facts about the world. Also contains a list of 192 countries in the world, reference political map of the continents, blank world map, Robinson and Mercator projection maps, globes showing hemispheres, parallels and meridians, maps of oceans, rivers, mountain ranges and deserts.
- The Continents explores North America, Mexico, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, Antarctica and the Arctic Region. North America includes an introduction listing the countries, area, population, elevations and fun facts about the continent
- reference political and physical maps of Canada, the United States and Mexico
- blank outline maps of Canada, the United States and Mexico
- shape, political and physical study maps of each region of the United States and Mexico, as well as the provinces and territories of Canada
- reference map of 6 regions of the United States
- study maps of Central America, the Greater Antilles and a reference map of the Lesser Antilles. Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia contains an introduction listing the countries, area, population, elevations and fun facts about the continent
- reference political and a physical map of the continent (a political map of Oceania is included with Australia)
- blank outline maps of the continent
- shape, political and physical study maps of regions of the continent. Antarctica and the Arctic Region offers an introduction listing the area, elevations and fun facts about the continent
- reference polar projection maps of Antarctica and the Arctic Region
- reference map of the scientific stations in Antarctica
- blank outline projection maps of Antarctica and the Arctic Region.
|recommended grade level||3rd Grade; 4th Grade; 5th Grade; 6th Grade|
|Educational Theme||Social Studies|
|Recommended Age Group||Child|
|Product Line||Moor The World Reference Maps 413826|
|Product Type||Text Book|