This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Conduct a writing lesson based on a literature book and provide a writing experience that is appropriate for all your students. The 50 topics offer a variety of motivating shapes, 25 animal topics (including penguin, bat, elephant and stegosaurus), 10 seasonal and holiday topics (including sailing ship, cornucopia, pinata and heart) and 15 miscellaneous topics (including clown, house, mitten and sun).
- Nonwriters may use the blank shape form to draw their stories.
- They may then dictate a sentence or 2 about their story for an adult or cross-age tutor to write on the form.
- Beginning writers draw a picture and write several sentences on the shape form with 3 or 4 writing lines.
- Independent writers develop their stories on the fully lined shape form.
- Give every student a copy of the front and back covers (back cover has a poem on it too!) to cut out and color.
- Now everyone in class has a book to share!
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability