This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Domtar EarthChoice® Office Paper, Letter Size (8 1/2" x 11"), 92 (U.S.) Brightness, 20 Lb, FSC® Certified, Ream Of 500 Sheets, Case Of 10 Reams Item # 526415
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This Domtar EarthChoice paper is great for sharp black-and-white printing. The office paper boasts a 20-lb weight for everyday use that is versatile and compatible with most printers and copiers.
- 20-lb paper is ideal for everyday use.
- Versatile Domtar paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-ones.
- 92 brightness for crisp, clean text.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Features ColorLok® Technology for bolder blacks and vivid colors with inkjet printing.
- Office paper is letter-size and FSC-certified with 500 sheets per ream.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified — products or ingredients sourced from farms or forests that are managed to rigorous environmental, social and economic standards, designed to conserve wildlife, protect workers, and increase livelihoods.
|sheet size||Letter (8-1/2" x 11")|
|reams per case||10|
|Recommended Paper Use||General Purpose|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|paper brightness (Euro)||92|
|Product Line||Domtar EarthChoice Office Paper|
|printer compatibility||Inkjet Printer; Laser Printer|
|number of holes punched||0|
|Eco Label Standard||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Mixed; Rainforest Alliance|
|Eco Policy Compliance||LEED-EB v4 ongoing consumable|
|manufacturer||DOMTAR PAPER COMPANY, LLC|
|Product Type||Copy & Multipurpose Paper|
|Total Number Of Reams||10|
|total number of sheets||5000|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Features and Benefits
Learn more about EarthChoice® Office Paper
Sustainable. Dependable. No Sacrifice
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s a 92 brightness, 20 lb. paper that you can use for everyday copying and printing.
Does it contain recycled content?
It is not recycled, but it is third-party certified to the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®).
Isn’t buying recycled paper better for the environment?
Because recycling used paper is the right thing to do, you would assume buying 100% recycled paper is an environmental must. But the truth is without certified virgin fiber, we would run out of paper within two months. That’s because paper can only be recycled 5 to 7 times. Both recycled and certified virgin papers have a place in the sustainable office.
What are the environmental benefits of buying this paper?
Contains FSC fiber
By purchasing FSC certified products, environmentally and socially responsible consumers can do their part to protect the environment by ensuring sustainable forestry practices, including:
• Protecting water quality and high conservation forests
• Preventing loss of nature forest cover
• Prohibiting the use of highly hazardous chemicals
• Limiting clear-cuts to defend forest ecology
• Protecting customary rights of indigenous peoples and local communities
Certified by Rainforest Alliance
The Rainforest Alliance works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. The certified seal is a symbol of sustainability and ensures consumers that products come from responsibly managed forests that benefit communities, wildlife and the environment.
Endorsed by World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
WWF is dedicated to delivering science-based solutions to preserve the diversity and abundance of life on Earth, halt the degradation of the environment and combat climate change. Working together, WWF and corporations like Domtar can help protect long-term viability of the planet and global economy.
Domtar is pleased to make an annual contribution of $425,000 to WWF from the sales of FSC® Certified EarthChoice® products.
What else sets EarthChoice® Office Paper apart?
It is made in North America by Domtar, an environmental leader in the paper industry. The paper is produced under stringent manufacturing guidelines and will consistently perform as good or better than any other 92 bright, 20 lb. copy paper in the marketplace today.
EarthChoice® Office Paper At-A-Glance
EarthChoice® Office PaperDownload to learn more.PDF, 1.18MB, 1 page