This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Elite Screens Manual Series Item # 526525
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Auto-Locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings, and screen lanyard allows for easy operation.
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors for wall or ceiling installation. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available.
- 120-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 104.0" W. Overall Size: 88.9" H x 110.9" W. Extra 24-inch Drop. White Case
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
|Screen Holding Mechanism||Manual|
|brand name||Elite Screens|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||GREENGUARD|
|manufacturer||ELITE SCREENS INC.|
|Product Type||Projector Screen|
|Show More ▾|