Tripp Lite 6ft DVI Dual Link Extension Cable Digital TMDS Shielded DVI-D M/F 6' Item # 529820
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's 1.83 m (6-ft.) DVI Dual Link TMDS Extension cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Cable Characteristic||Extension Cable|
|Compatibility||Flat Panel Display; Digital CRT Display; Projector; HDTV; Monitor|
|Connector||24+1 pin digital DVI - male|
|Connector (Second End)||24+1 pin digital DVI - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x 24-pin DVI-D Male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 24-pin DVI-D Female Video|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|What's Included||DVI Dual Link Extension Cable; DVI Dual Link Extension TMDS cable - DVI-D, M/F, 6'|
Extends the Connection Between Your Computer and a DVI-D Monitor
- Presenting a video or PowerPoint demonstration on a DVI HDTV to an audience
- Displaying an industrial video on a DVI-enabled monitor at a trade show
- Showing a digital slide show in your company’s office lobby
Compatible with PCs and Macs equipped with a DVI-D female port, the P562-006 supports high-definition resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 and data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps.
Premium Construction for Superior Signal Transfer
The six-foot molded cable features premium foil and braid shielding, as well as mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction, to deliver top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated DVI-D dual-link connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.
- Extends connection between computer and DVI-D monitor by 6 ft.
- Ideal for digital signage, video presentations, point-of-sale displays, classrooms and other applications that display high-resolution video and multi-channel audio
- Supports high-definition resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Supports data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps
- Protects against EMI/RFI interference
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts
- Lifetime warranty
- P562-006 DVI-D Dual-Link TMDS Extension Cable (M/F), 6 ft.
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. With a large selection of connectivity products, Tripp Lite has everything from USB hubs and reversible USB cables to fiber-optic cables and over Cat5e/Cat6 signal extenders. Whether you need to connect high-speed networks to switches, routers and servers in your data center, or send high-resolution video signals to displays and digital signs, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.