Hershey's® Kisses Milk Chocolates, 66-Oz Bag, Silver Item # 529829
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enjoy a sweet little treat! Chocolate Kisses make a great addition to candy dishes, desserts, gifts and more.
- Delicious Hershey's chocolates are sure to delight.
- Tasty kosher and gluten-free candy.
- Perfect for sharing with friends, family and coworkers.
- Each chocolate candy is individually wrapped with a signature plume.
|contents per unit||66 oz|
|Dietary Information||gluten free; kosher|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||66.7 oz|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Say “I Do”No other wedding candy has the classic appeal of Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates. Fill organza bags with these delicious milk chocolates, or sprinkle them across tabletops to give guests a sweet reception.
Delicious as DécorThe next time you throw a party, create instant atmosphere by filling clear vases with this elegant silver candy. Then invite your friends to reach in and treat themselves! Whether it’s a formal gathering or an impromptu affair, Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates make any event more memorable.
Pretty PersonalizedMake Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates even more fun to share by adding a personal touch. Print your own messages or images on round office labels, then adhere to the bottom of each chocolate candy. It’s a meaningful (and delicious!) way to commemorate birthdays, anniversaries, and other sweet occasions.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe
- 48 Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for rolling
Instructions1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add brown sugar and 1/3 cup granulated sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Immediately press chocolate into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 48 cookies.