This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Epson® Archival Matte Photo Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 51 Lb, Pack Of 50 Sheets Item # 530648
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Epson paper resists fading, so your photos never lose their brilliance. This archival matte photo paper keeps your prints looking great for years to come.
- Engineered to ensure prints never dim. Special formulation eliminates fading and keeps details sharp and colors bright over time.
- 104 brightness creates lively detail and vibrant color. Professionals and amateurs alike can produce beautiful, true-to-life matte photographs and artwork.
- 51-lb paper makes photos look lab-printed. Won't pucker or wrinkle with heavy ink saturation.
- Single-sided soft matte surface reduces reflection and adds depth. Specially formulated so light won't bounce off photos you produce on your Epson Stylus, Stylus Photo and most inkjet printers.
- Dries instantly with Epson inks.
- 51-lb photo paper comes in a pack of 50 sheets.
|paper brightness (US)||104|
|paper finish type||matte|
|paper thickness||10.3 mil|
|paper weight||51 lb|
|reams per case||50|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||50|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- Flat matte surface provides the optimum photographic platform
- Instant drying capability with EPSON Professional Inks allows for easy handling
- High color gamut yields remarkable color reproduction
- 1440 dpi printer compatibility ensures high resolution output
- Heavyweight stock delivers true photographic feel (for roll paper printing)
- Bright white base accentuates highlights
For photographers seeking a flat matte surface, Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte is the ideal choice. This bright white paper is perfect for images that do not require gloss. It yields highly saturated images, while maintaining excellent highlight and shadow detail. Designed primarily for use with UltraChrome™ Inks, EPSON Archival™ Inks, and DuraBrite™ Inks, this versatile paper can also be used with dye-based inks. Hobbyists, professional photographers and digital artists alike will find Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte a remarkable solution for any project.
Be worry-free with quality, consistent, Epson specialty papers
Special Coating. Vibrant Color.
Brilliant results every time.
Whether you're printing a cherished family photo, important business document, internet page or T-shirt transfer, Epson's wide selection of specialty papers are more than just regular paper. When partnered with Epson printers and ink, they deliver consistently brilliant print quality.
Epson Specialty Papers - Always Instant-dry & Smudge Resistant
Touchable prints straight from the printer.
When Epson papers and ink meet, they become instantly inseparable. Once your print hits the paper tray, it's ready!
Long Lasting Prints
Preserve your treasured memories.
Prints that last up to 200 years in an album or up to 100 years in a picture frame. Epson paper makes it happen in collaboration with Epson inks and printers.1
Prints that won't jam.
Epson papers are engineered to work smoothly each time you print and work reliably in all brands of Ink Jet printers. No skewing. No jamming. No worries.
Superior quality Epson specialty papers - not your ordinary paper!
Engineered for Outstanding Prints
Up to 8 layers in every sheet.
Epson specialty papers are comprised of 4 to 8 layers per sheet. These layers work together to absorb the ink, lock in the vibrant colors and give you the instant-dry prints, superior-quality prints that you expect.
Feel the Quality
The thickness you expect.
Extraordinary photos and presentations are about the whole experience. With Epson specialty papers you not only see great imagery, you can feel the high-quality of the paper.
Hassle-free Paper Handling
Prints won't get jammed.
Epson engineers choose only the finest materials for the Epson line of specialty papers that reduce paper dust and paper curl, which can cause jamming. Combined with precision cutting technology for clean paper edges, Epson hassle-free papers feed smoothly through your printer.
Specialty paper for every print project.
Epson carries a wide range of specialty papers for all your printing needs, from photos and presentations to invitations, T-shirt transfers and more.
Tested for Reliability
Expert engineers take the anxiety out of printing.
Up to 100,000 sheets are tested before Epson engineers certify a paper for the Epson brand. Plus we test other brands of Ink Jet printers to offer you the convenience of one great paper for all of your Ink Jet printing needs.
Features and Benefits
|Indoor/outdoor usage||Recommended for indoor use only||Paper should only be used for outdoor purposes when used with encapsulation lamination and a UV film.|
|Ink drying time||Immediate (less than 30 seconds)||Ink is dry to the touch after printing. However, it takes 24 hours before it cures and becomes durable.|
|Resistance to water||Fair||Bleeding does not occur with incidental water contact. However, encapsulated lamination is recommended in wet conditions.|
|Lamination||Pressure sensitive or thermal||Lamination extends the life of the print and increases durability.|
Permanence rating for Epson prints framed under glassPDF, 229K, 1 page
Epson Ink and Paper Compatibility GuidePDF, 80K, 1 page
- 1 Based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display or album conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display or album conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.