This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Features the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- Excel for spreadsheet and charting applications. Sort and analyze your data, flash fill learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you.
- Word for creating polished documents. Do more with your Word documents: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content.
- Use Powerpoint to build and present your story. New alignment, color-matching, and other design tools help you create stunning presentations. No more eyeballing pictures, shapes, and more on your slides to see if they're lined up with Smart Guides. Improved Presenter View features let you control the presentation.
- Also features email, calendar, people and tasks application. Work smarter with tools to communicate, manage your schedule, and find what you need — quickly and easily. The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they're available.
- Digital note-taking application—all your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, hand write, or sketch your notes. Clip links and web pages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files.
- Page layout application—easily create great looking publications in very little time. Choose from newsletters, brochures, postcards, brochures, calendars and more. Work with pictures more easily to add that eye-popping touch to your publications. Publisher is available for PC only.
- Database application—easily build a database application in Access; share it on the web. (Access is available for PC only.)
|additional requirements||Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card|
|brand name||Office 365|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit) GB|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater; Windows 10; Windows 10 server|
|Product Line||Office 365 Personal|
|software type||product key card|
Learn more about exclusive Office 365 Features
3D in PowerPointUse 3D content to increase the visual and creative impact of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel docs.
Ink Editor in Word*With Office, your pen is a more powerful document editing tool than ever.
Designer in PowerPoint
Editor in Word
QuickStarter in PowerPoint
Morph in PowerPoint
- Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- Click File > Account.
- Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
- PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Mac: Intel processor
- PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Mac: OS X 10.10
- Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
- iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later
Office for AndroidTM can be installed on tablets and phones that
are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or
Intel x86 processor.
- PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
- PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
- PC: 1024x576 resolution
- Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Non-commercial use.
- Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
- Microsoft account required.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- You must accept the License Agreement, www.microsoft.com/useterms.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability