This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office 365 Personal, 1-Year Subscription, For PC And Apple® Mac®, Product Key Card Item # 531136
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The latest Office applications accessible from the cloud
- Features the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- Excel for spreadsheet and charting applications. Sort and analyze your data, flash fill learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you.
- Word for creating polished documents. Do more with your Word documents: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content.
- Use Powerpoint to build and present your story. New alignment, color-matching, and other design tools help you create stunning presentations. No more eyeballing pictures, shapes, and more on your slides to see if they're lined up with Smart Guides. Improved Presenter View features let you control the presentation.
- Also features email, calendar, people and tasks application. Work smarter with tools to communicate, manage your schedule, and find what you need — quickly and easily. The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they're available.
- Digital note-taking application—all your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, hand write, or sketch your notes. Clip links and web pages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files.
- Page layout application—easily create great looking publications in very little time. Choose from newsletters, brochures, postcards, brochures, calendars and more. Work with pictures more easily to add that eye-popping touch to your publications. Publisher is available for PC only.
- Database application—easily build a database application in Access; share it on the web. (Access is available for PC only.)
|additional requirements||Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit) GB|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|Product Line||Office 365 Personal|
|software type||product key card|
Learn more about exclusive Office 365 Features
3D in PowerPointUse 3D content to increase the visual and creative impact of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel docs.
Ink Editor in Word*With Office, your pen is a more powerful document editing tool than ever.
Designer in PowerPoint
Designer in PowerPoint is an intelligent new
design assistant to help you create beautiful
slides in seconds.
Editor in Word
Editor assists you with the finishing touches
by providing an advanced proofing and
QuickStarter in PowerPoint
Quickstarter is re-inventing the creation
process by helping you conquer the
Morph in PowerPoint
Morph in PowerPoint creates cinematic motion
by seamlessly animating between your slides.
To install Office 365 or Office as a one-time purchase, visit www.office.com/myaccount on the PC or Mac that you want to install Office on. Sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to purchase, or have already associated, with the subscription or one-time purchase product, and then follow the onscreen instructions to install Office. Learn more about how to install Office.
If you need to set up your account and install Office for the first time, visit https://setup.office.com. Learn more about where to enter your Office product key.
To download and install older versions of Office, visit www.office.com/downloadoffice.
On a Windows PC, if you have an older version of Office installed, your Office applications will be kept up to date automatically. If you’d like to verify you’re up to date, check your Office version number and manually update Office if necessary.
- Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- Click File > Account.
- Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
On a Mac, you can install Office 2016 for Mac by visiting www.office.com/myaccount
With Office 365 subscription plans you get the fully installed Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are available on PC only). You can install Office 365 across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android™ tablets, Android phones, iPad®, and iPhone®. In addition, with Office 365 you get services like online storage with OneDrive and Skype minutes for home use. When you have an active Office 365 subscription, you always have the most up-to-date version of the Office applications. Learn more about Office 365.
Office as a one-time purchase includes applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for use on a single PC or Mac. The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available. Current Office application versions available for one-time purchase are Office 2016 for Windows and Mac. Previous versions include Office 2013, Office 2011 for Mac, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office 2008 for Mac, and Office 2004 for Mac. Office 2010 and Office 2007 are compatible with Windows 8.1 and earlier. Office as a one-time purchase does not include any of the services included in Office 365. Learn more about the difference between Office 365 and Office 2016.
No. Office applications are tailored to work best on each platform and device. The Office applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may be different from those available for PC users.
Internet access is required to install and activate all the latest releases of Office suites and all Office 365 subscription plans. For Office 365 plans, Internet access is also needed to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive, unless you install the OneDrive desktop app. You should also connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and benefit from automatic upgrades. If you do not connect to the Internet at least every 39 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but cannot edit the documents or create new ones. To reactivate your Office applications, simply reconnect to the Internet. You do not need to be connected to the Internet to use the Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, because the applications are fully installed on your computer.
To set up your account and install Office for the first time, visit https://setup.office.com. Learn more about setting up your account. If you have already created your account, visit www.office.com/myaccount. Learn more about installing Office.
To manage your billing information, install or remove Office from additional PCs or Macs, and manage your installations of Office on other devices at any time, visit www.office.com/myaccount.
As the expiration date approaches, you will receive notifications in the Office applications and via email, alerting you to the upcoming expiration. If you choose to let your subscription expire, the Office software applications enter read-only mode, which means that you can view or print documents, but you can’t create new documents or edit existing documents.
To return to full Office functionality, you can purchase a new version of Office by visiting www.office365.com or any participating retailer. You could also return to full functionality using an older version of Office, or you can use Office Online for free for basic editing.
Office 365 Personal subscribers can install Office on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet, and 1 smartphone for one user. Office 365 Home subscribers can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones for up to five users within their household. You can count hybrid Windows devices, such as the Microsoft Surface Pro, as either a PC or a tablet.
Your Microsoft account is the combination of an email address and password that you use to sign in to services like Hotmail, OneDrive, Windows Phone, Xbox LIVE, and Outlook.com. If you use any of these services, you already have a Microsoft account that you can use, or you can create a new account. Learn more about a Microsoft account. As part of signing up for a trial or purchasing Office, you will be prompted to sign in with a Microsoft account. You must be signed in with this account to install and manage your Office software, or to use some subscription benefits, including OneDrive storage and Skype minutes.
For more information, please visit: https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-office-for-home-and-school-faq
Office 365 Personal
- PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Mac: Intel processor
Required Operating System
- PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Mac: OS X 10.10
- Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
- iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later
Office for AndroidTM can be installed on tablets and phones that
are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or
Intel x86 processor.
- PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
Required Hard Disk Space
- PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
- PC: 1024x576 resolution
- Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements
- Non-commercial use.
- Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
- Microsoft account required.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- You must accept the License Agreement, www.microsoft.com/useterms.
1 Compatible with Windows 7 or later, OS X 10.10. See www.office.com/information for full system requirements, including those for tablets and smartphones.
2 Application availability and features vary by platform, device, and language. Publisher and Access are available on PC only. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
3 Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. Skype minutes available in select countries.
Mac®, Mac OS®, and Mac OS X® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.