HON® 36"W Lateral 5-Drawer Standard File Cabinet With Lock, Metal, Charcoal
1 / 1
Lateral file includes 4 fixed drawers plus top roll-out shelf with a posting shelf and receding flipper door
- File offers clean lines, reinforced case construction, dual side locks for security, and full-width, designer-style handles with magnetic label holders.
- Baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting, phosphate pretreatment for more durability.
- Drawers accommodate letter- or legal-size folders from side-to-side with included adjustable hangrails. 3-part, telescoping, ball-bearing suspension delivers smooth drawer operation.
- Top roll-out shelf is ideal for binders, end-tab files, standing files or supplies.
- Drawers are flush at the top and sides and feature a drawer extension restraint. Mechanical interlock allows only 1 drawer to open at a time.
- Also offers 4 adjustable leveling guides for stabilizing and HON One Key interchangeable core removable locks. Lock mechanism secures both sides of drawers.
- Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- Contains Recycled Content - See Specs for Details
|file size accepted||Legal|
|number of drawers||5 drawers|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|dimensions||67 in. X 36 in. X 19-1/4 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|Eco Label Standard||BIFMA Level 2; SCS Indoor Advantage|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||25 %|
|Product Type||Standard File Cabinet|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||25 %|