This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC - Air containment system - black - 42U - for NetShelter SX Item # 532974
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- One-way locking door. It secures the hot aisle while allowing for quick exit in case of emergency.
- Modular strategy. Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expenditures and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- EcoLEDgy driven lighting. Integrated high efficiency LED lighting with on/off motion sensors.
- Fire safe system. Alerts personnel and drops ceiling panels based on temperature to enable fire suppressions system in the room to extinguish the fire.
- Scalable densities. It allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures.
- Safe slide doors. Emergency break away sliding door enables quick exit in the event of an emergency.
- Modular design. Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- Over aisle access. Tooless removal of individual panels to allow access above the aisle for cabling and maintenance.
- Efficiency. It increases the capacity of the air conditioner by supplying a warmer return air temperature.
- Ceiling tiles. It closes off the top of the aisle to prevent mixing of the hot and cold airstreams in the IT environment.
- Flexibility. Support for varying aisle widths, rack heights, rack depths, and single rows. It supports hot and cold aisle containment.
- Active airflow control. Monitors and actively adjust cooling unit airflow in containment systems, while providing visibility to effective cooling to critical IT equipment.
|Product Type||Server Rack Cabinet|