This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Brother Wireless Color Laser LED All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, MFC-9340CDW Item # 534494
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fast, high-impact printing, scanning, faxing and copying is more important for your office than you'd think. Time is important and valuable to you and your company. Speed up an everyday process with this Brother wireless all-in-one printer.
- This Brother color laser all-in-one printer delivers wireless networking for cable-free access by multiple users. Lets you set up exactly where you want, without the need to run a network cable to connect it.
- Prints or copies up to 23 pages per minute in both black-and-white and color. Supports optimized color print resolutions up to 600 x 2400 dpi for crisp images.
- Color scanning function lets you convert paper to electronic images with this Brother wireless laser printer. Offers an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps conserve paper.
- Auto document feeder for fast, efficient copying and scanning. Lets you process up to 35 sheets at once with just the press of a button.
- 250-sheet paper tray to handle large print or copy jobs.
- Built-in fax lets you send documents over a standard phone line. Supports speeds as fast as 3 seconds per page.
- Built-in 3.7" touch-screen display for simple operation.
- LED print technology for high-quality results.
- ENERGY STAR — Meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||DR-221CL; TN-221BK; TN-221C; TN-221M; TN-221Y; TN-225C; TN-225M; TN-225Y|
|connector type||Ethernet; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); USB 2.0|
|dimensions||16.1"H x 16.1"W x 19"D|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|LCD size||3 - 7/10|
|maximum black and white copy speed||23 ppm|
|maximum black and white print speed||23 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 2400 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||23 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||23 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||30,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||600 x 2400 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|memory card reader||yes|
|mobile printing||app based|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Mac OS X|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|printer series||MFC Series|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Save up to 60% by Printing Your Color Documents In-house!The MFC-9340CDW utilizes Brother Digital LED Print Technology to print brilliant color at up to 600 x 2400 dpi for professional-looking results. Plus, when you print using High-Capacity Replacement Toner Cartridges, you’ll save up to 60% vs. what you’d pay at your local copy center.1 With print and copy speeds up to 23ppm in both color and black, you won’t waste time waiting for your important printouts. When you factor in the convenience of an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray, and the single-sheet manual feed slot for printing envelopes and thicker media, using the MFC-9340CDW can be like bringing the local copy center right to your office.
More Cost-saving Features Help You Make the Most of Your Printing Budget.Brother designed the MFC-9340CDW to help small businesses save money when printing. You’ll find lots of ways to stretch your printing dollar, including:
- Duplex (Two-Sided) Printing and Single-Pass Duplex Copying automatically produces two-sided color business documents to help save paper.
- New High Capacity Replacement Color Toners provide approximately 7.5 percent2lower color cost per copy versus Brother standard capacity replacement color toners.
- Secure Function Lock limits accessibility to selected functionality on a per user basis to help reduce unnecessary use as well as paper and toner consumption.
- Deep Sleep Mode uses less than two watts of power when not in use.
- Auto Off Mode powers off the unit when not in use to reduce energy consumption.
Scan Both Sides of Color Documents to a Variety of Network and Cloud Destinations - in a Single Pass!With an optical scan resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi,3 the MFC-9340CDW scans documents with stunning clarity via the letter-size document glass. Duplex scanning lets you simultaneously scan both sides of a document in a single pass via the up to 35-page capacity legal-size automatic document feeder. Scan to a variety of destinations, including e-mail, file, image, OCR, FTP, or to your USB drive4 plugged directly into the unit’s convenient front access port. You can also scan multiple documents to a single PDF file using the automatic document feeder. Access popular web services directly from the TouchScreen LCD Display using Web Connect.5 This allows you to scan to or download from specific web services using an Internet connected Brother MFC-9340CDW without using a computer. Access your FACEBOOK™, PICASA™ WEB ALBUMS™, FLICKR®, EVERNOTE®, GOOGLE DRIVE™, DROPBOX, or BOX accounts.
Mobile Device Printing and Scanning Plus a Variety of Connectivity Options Make the MFC-9340CDW at Home in any Office.Enjoy the convenience of wireless printing from or scanning to your Apple®, Android™, Kindle Fire™, or Windows® Phone mobile device. Print via6 AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, the free Brother™ iPrint&Scan app, Cortado Workplace, or Wi-Fi Direct™. Plus the convenient wireless 802.11b/g/n connection helps reduce cables and clutter in your office - simply place your All-in-One in an area that will allow you to share with others. You can also install the MFC-9340CDW on your wired network via its Ethernet port, or connect to a single computer via Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection (cable not included).
At Your Side with Award-winning Performance and Free Phone Support for the Life of Your Product.At Brother, our goal is to provide you with printers and all-in-ones that you can depend on to consistently deliver high performance, reliability, and value for your business. But don’t just take our word for it. In 2014, Brother Printers and All-in-Ones were recognized as #1 for Reliability and #1 for Overall Satisfaction in the PCMag.com Business Choice Awards, an annual reader-driven survey on hardware, software, and services used in business environments. But our commitment doesn’t stop there: we stand behind your purchase with FREE phone support for the life of your product. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is always at your side.
- Additionally, a survey of Brother color and monochrome laser printer and all-in-one customers revealed that 93% of Brother laser owners are satisfied with the reliability of their Brother laser printer and that 91% of Brother laser owners would recommend Brother laser printers to a friend, family member or colleague.
The PCMag.com Business Choice logo is a trademark of Ziff Davis, Inc. Used under license. Reprinted with permission. ©2015 Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved.
1 Based on Brother cost per copy (MSRP) calculation vs. nationwide copy centers as of October 2012. See www.brother.com/colortalks for details.
2 TN225 (CMY) vs. TN221 (CMY). Up to 7.5% claim based on cost per copy using cartridge MSRP. TN225 cartridge is sold separately.
3 From document glass.
4 PDF (up to version 1.7), JPEG, XPS, and Secure PDF files via your USB flash memory drive (sold separately).
5 Requires internet connection and an account with desired service. See www.brother.com/colortalks for more details.
6 Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.brother.com for more details, availability and mobile device compatibility.