Creative Teaching Press® I Have, Who Has? Math Activity Cards, Grades 3-4 Item # 534675
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Activities consist of a series of question and answer cards
- Students are actively engaged as each player answers a question and then asks the next 1.
- When students reach the last card, they will find that it "loops" back to the first card.
- The interaction provides a motivating and entertaining way for students to reinforce math skills.
- From multiplication facts and fractions to number patterns and probability, each game reinforces essential math skills.
- Reproducible Active Listening and Enrichment page follows most card games. This provides students with an opportunity to extend and transfer the learning to paper-and-pencil activity.
- Activities require minimal preparation and effort.
- Contains 204 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||general mathematics|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|