This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Now there's a way for students to practice their math skills in a timed situation
- Enhances their overall math fluency while having fun at the same time!
- Provides students with practice in every key area of first-grade math instruction. Includes: counting, number words, place value, counting back, fractions, ordering numbers, ordinals, basic addition, money, calendar, graphs, symmetry, greater than/less than, basic subtraction, plane and solid figures, telling time, measurement and more!
- 100 "Minutes" — each minute consists of 10 classroom-tested problems of varying degrees of difficulty, integrating problem-solving and basic math skills.
- Unique format offers students an ongoing opportunity to improve their own fluency in a manageable, nonthreatening format.
- Quick, 1-minute format combined with instant feedback makes this challenging and motivational assignment.
- Students become active learners as they discover mathematical relationships and apply acquired understanding to complex situations.
- Contains 112 pages.
|age recommendation||Infant/Toddler years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability