Creative Teaching Press® Math Minutes, Grade 2 Item # 534915
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Now there's a way for students to practice their math skills in a timed situation
- Enhances their overall math fluency while having fun at the same time!
- Provides students with practice in every key area of second-grade math instruction. Includes: skip counting, doubling numbers, place value, 3-digit numbers, fractions, fact families, addition, subtraction, money, calendar, graphs, symmetry, multiplication, perimeter, plane and solid figures, telling time, measurement and more!
- 100 "Minutes" — each minute consists of 10 classroom-tested problems of varying degrees of difficulty, integrating problem-solving and basic math skills.
- Unique format offers students an ongoing opportunity to improve their own fluency in a manageable, nonthreatening format.
- Quick, 1-minute format combined with instant feedback makes this challenging and motivational assignment.
- Students become active learners as they discover mathematical relationships and apply acquired understanding to complex situations.
- Contains 112 pages.
|age recommendation||2 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|