Creative Teaching Press® Math Minutes, Grades 5-8 Item # 534955
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Now there's a way for students to practice their math skills in a timed situation
- Enhances their overall math fluency while having fun at the same time!
- Provides students with practice in every key area of middle-grade math instruction. Includes: basic multiplication and division facts, money, graphing, problem-solving, math vocabulary, fractions, geometric shapes, probability, estimation, decimals, measurement, powers of 10, square roots, percents, multiples and factors and more!
- 100 "Minutes" — each minute consists of 10 classroom-tested problems of varying degrees of difficulty, integrating problem-solving and basic math skills.
- Unique format offers students an ongoing opportunity to improve their own fluency in a manageable, nonthreatening format.
- Quick, 1-minute format combined with instant feedback makes this challenging and motivational assignment.
- Students become active learners as they discover mathematical relationships, apply acquired understanding to complex situations and find solutions to the realistic problems
- Contains 112 pages.
|age recommendation||5-8 years|
|grade||5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|