This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Series is designed to provide maximum support to the emergent reader. Set comes with 2 Read-Along CDs that complement the readers and are perfect for listening centers.
- With repetitive, predictable story lines and illustrations and photos that match the text.
- Engaging stories promote reading for meaning.
- Easy and fun activities inside the back covers extend learning.
- 64-page Guided Reading resource guide has ideas for guided-reading lesson plans. Complete with lots of fun activities and an assessment section.
- Covers reading levels C-J. Book titles are: "Whose Forest Is it?," "On the Go," "What Time Is It?," "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle," "Let's Take Care of the Earth," "The Bear Went Over the Mountain," "Down on the Farm," "Mr. Noisy's Book of Patterns," "Five Little Monsters Went to School," "My Global Address," "A-Counting We Will Go," "Just Like Me," "It Started As a Seed," "We Can Make Graphs," "The Time Song," "Ten Monsters in a Bed," "Let's Measure It!," "The Crayola Counting Book," "The Bugs Go Marching," "The Skip Count Song," "Lunch with Cat and Dog" and "The Magic Money Box."
- Each book is 16 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability