- Lively stories, fun themes and essential social studies concepts create a winning combination. Includes these books: "We Can Share at School," "I Am Special," "How Can I Help?," "Mr. Noisy Builds a House," "What Do We Need?," "The World in a Supermarket," "Barney Bear, World Traveler," "Pilgrim Children Had Many Chores," "Can You Read a Map?," "People Say Hello," "Five Little Monsters Went to School," "Oranges for Orange Juice."
- These highly motivational readers build social students content knowledge highlighting topics, such as cultural diversity, self-esteem, families, responsibility and map skills.
- Repetitive, predictable story lines and illustrations that match the text provide maximum support to the emergent reader.
- Engaging stories promote reading comprehension and the easy and fun activities on the inside back covers extend learning.
- 12 book series covers reading levels B-E — each book is 8 pages.
- For grades K-1.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability