Creative Teaching Press® Learn To Write Series, Grades 1-2 Item # 535630
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Turn readers into writers!
- Written by popular children's author Rozanne Lanczak Williams.
- Each book in this delightful collection introduces a different form of writing correlated to Grades 1-2 writing standards. Includes these books: "Two Stories, Two Friends," "Can't Cat Write: A Cat and Dog Story," "When You Go Walking," "The Author With the Fancy Purple Pen," "Lost Puppy, Found Puppy," "Cat's Fairy Tale: A Cat and Dog Story," "Little Monster Becomes an Author," "Room 9 Writes a Report," "Emily Santos, Star of the Week," "Fairy Tale Mail," "Special Memories" and "Captain Jack's Journal."
- Engaging tales use fun-loving characters to motivate and encourage young readers to want to write on their own
- At the end of each book, a "Your Turn to Write" page provides entertaining activities designed to build 1-2 writing skills.
- Children simply follow the example of characters in the story to create posters, journal entries, stories, friendly letters and more!
- Use this invaluable resource to supplement any writing program.
- Great for small-group instruction, individual student reading and read-alouds.
- Series covers reading levels D-J — each book is 16 pages..
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|