Creative Teaching Press® Advantage Workbook Math Series, Grade 5 Item # 535685
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Helps prepare students to better understand mathematics
- Helps them acquire and apply the skills they need to solve problems they encounter in their daily lives.
- Students will receive instruction and practice in key skills for all strands of the national curriculum math standards. Includes numeration and number theory; operations; geometry; measurement; patterns; functions; algebra, data analysis and probability; and problem-solving.
- Series offers strong skill instruction along with motivational features in an easy-to-use format.
- Includes Skill Review and Reinforcement. If you choose a grade-level book equal to the grade your child is currently in or has just finished, use the book to reinforce skills being taught in the classroom throughout the year and keep your child's skills fresh over the summer.
- Also includes Extra Challenge and Enrichment. If you choose a grade level book beyond the grade your child is currently in or has just finished, use the book to provide enrichment and an extra challenge during the school year and give your child a summer preview of what's to come in school next year.
- Use this resource for your child to practice familiar skills or to learn new ones — the extra advantage will make a difference!
- Contains 112 pages.
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|