Creative Teaching Press® Power Practice Workbook, Physical Science, Grades 5-8 Item # 535845
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Each book contains over 100 ready-to-use activity pages to provide students with skill practice
- Fun activities can be used to supplement and enhance what you are teaching in your classroom. Includes these topics: vocabulary, functions, processes fundamental to understanding how physical sciences work, force and motion, chemistry, atoms and elements, scientific process, simple machines, energy, light and sound, magnetism and electricity.
- Give an activity page to students as independent class work or send home as homework to reinforce skills taught in class
- An answer key is provided for quick reference.
- Supplements and enriches classroom teaching to aide students' understanding.
- Recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed!
- Contains 128 pages.
|grade||5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|