This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Cisco SG300-10SFP Layer 3 Switch Item # 536300
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Cisco 300 series switch delivers the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable managed switches provides a powerful foundation to support your business network.
|Certifications & Standards||Safety:UL (UL 60950); CSA (CSA 22.2); CE Mark; FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A; IEEE Standards:802.3; 802.3u; 802.3ab; 802.3ad; 802.3z; 802.3x; 802.1d; 802.1Q/p; 802.1w; 802.1s; 802.1X; 802.3az|
|dimensions||1 1/2" x 11" x 6 7/10"|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Flash Memory||16 MB|
|Input Voltage||110 V; 220 V|
|Management||Web-based Management; CLI; Telnet; QoS; DHCP; MIB; RMON; VLAN; Syslog; SNMP v1, v2c, v3|
|manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Number of SFP Slots||10|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||10|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||No|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.68 lb|
|What's Included||SG300-10SFP Layer 3 Switch; Power Cord; Mounting Hardware; Serial Cable; CD-ROM with User Documentation (PDF); Quick Start Guide|
|Show More ▾|
Cisco SG300-10SFP Managed Switch
|Cisco SG300-10SFP Switches deliver the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable, managed switches provide a powerful foundation to support your business network.|
Easy-to-Use, Providing the Ideal Combination of Features and AffordabilityThe SG300-10SFP, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is an affordable managed switch that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco SG300-10SFP provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses, and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The Cisco 300 Series is broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. SG300-10 Models are available with 10 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco SG300-10 Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
SG300-10SFP 8-port 10/100/1000(SFP) + 2 Combo* mini-GBIC slots
Business ApplicationsWhether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco SG300-10SFP offers a solution to meet your needs.
Possible deployment scenarios include:
- Secure desktop connectivity: Cisco SG300-10SFP Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity helps speed file transfers and data processing, improves network uptime, and keeps your employees connected and productive.
- Secure wireless connectivity: Cisco SG300-10SFP Switches allow employees to work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. Gigabit Ethernet connectivity helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access applications and network devices.
- Unified communications: As a managed network solution, the Cisco SG300-10SFP provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses. Cisco SG300-10SFP have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete small business solution.
- Highly secure guest connectivity. Cisco SG300-10SFP Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests' network sessions private from each other.
Features and BenefitsThe Cisco SG300-10SFP switches provide security, performance, traffic management, and other capabilities - optimized and customized, and at the right price for small businesses.
Cisco SG300-10SFP Switches provide:
- Choose from Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Strong security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), and other advanced security features to tightly control networks
- IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade
- Quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Static routing/Layer 3 IP routing between VLANs allows for communicating across VLANs without degrading application performance
- Power-saving technology allows switches to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed
- Fanless design on 11 models allow switches to run silently and unobtrusively
- Intuitive browser-based tools provide for easy setup and management
- Full support for CLI and SNMP