This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TreeZero Multipurpose Sugarcane Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 10 Reams Item # 537338
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This paper is 100% "tree-free" paper and made entirely from bagasse, which is recycled sugarcane waste fiber. The multipurpose sugarcane paper is made to work well with inkjet and laser printers, as well as color copiers.
- This multipurpose sugarcane paper looks and feels like traditional paper yet doesn't pull new material from the environment. Bagasse is the sugarcane residue left after sugar and sugarcane juice has been extracted from the plant, thereby truly maximizing resources.
- Jam-free performance in inkjet and laser printers as well as color copiers.
- Acid-free sugarcane paper resists fading and yellowing, keeping your documents crisp over time.
- Excellent 92 brightness delivers sharp contrast for your printouts.
- Certifications include ISO 9001/17025/14001, OHSAS 18001, BASC 2010 and Six Sigma.
- Fully recyclable, compostable and biodegradable.
- Paper is letter-size and 20 lb with 500 sheets in each of 10 reams.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Plant-based materials — helps you support innovative use of plants while reducing use of forests or other resources; may be safer for your health and the environment. Made using 100% bagasse- a tree-free agricultural product or by-product.
|Eco-conscious||Plant-Based Materials; Recycled Content|
|manufacturer||TreeZero Paper, LLC.|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper brightness (Euro)||104|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper finish type||standard|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Product Line||Multipurpose Sugarcane Paper|
|reams per case||10|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|total recycled content||100%|
|Show More ▾|