This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox® Vitality™ Multipurpose Printer Paper, Letter Paper Size, 92 Brightness, 20 Lb, FSC® Certified, White, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 5 Reams Item # 537699
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ensure each document you create looks crisp and professional with this bright, highly opaque multipurpose paper. Designed to help prevent jams, this printer paper works smoothly with most high-speed printing equipment to help you get the job done.
- 500 sheets per ream make it simple to keep your office well stocked.
- ColorLok Technology delivers bold blacks and vibrant colors when printed with an inkjet printer.
- 99.99% jam-free design means you can focus on other tasks.
- Designed for use in a wide variety of copiers and printers, including high-speed digital printing equipment.
- 20-lb paper is ideal for most daily tasks.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Leadership forestry — from forests or sourcing programs that meet specific environmental standards, helping you support practices that better protect forests and the environment.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations
- Rainforest Alliance Certified — products or ingredients sourced from farms or forests that are managed to rigorous environmental, social and economic standards, designed to conserve wildlife, protect workers, and increase livelihoods.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper brightness (Euro)||n/a|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|paper finish type||uncoated|
|paper sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|reams per case||5|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|