Asus ZenBook 14 UX433FA-DH74 14" Notebook - 1920 x 1080 - Core i7 i7-8565U - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - Dark Royal Blue - Windows 10 64-bit - Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Tru2Life - Infrared Camera - Bluetooth - 13 Hour Battery Run Time Item # 5426384
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- The 14" 1920 x 1080 screen provides a great movie watching experience
- 13 Hour battery run time helps you stay unwired and work longer non-stop
- Intel Core i7 1.80 GHz processor provides lightning fast speed and peak performance for the toughest of tasks and games
- With 16 GB LPDDR3 of memory, users can run many programs without losing execution
|color||Dark Royal Blue|
|Battery Life (Maximum)||13 hr|
|Number of USB Ports||1|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|processor||Intel Core I7|
|Product Line||ZenBook 14|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||14 in.|
|Laptop Weight||2.80 lb|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|laptop battery life range||8+ hr|
|Product Type||Standard Laptop|
|Processor Generation||8th Gen|
|Number of USB 3.1 Ports||1|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|USB Type-C Detail||1x USB3.1 Type C (Gen 2)|
|Graphics Controller Model||UHD Graphics 620|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|Operating System Platform||Windows|
|Product Name||ZenBook 14 UX433FA-DH74 Notebook|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Input Voltage||120; 230|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Display Screen Technology||Tru2Life|
|Graphics Memory Technology||LPDDR3|
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity||549755813888|
|Number of Cells||3-cell|
|Show More ▾|
• Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
• All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
• Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
• PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
• Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Hinge test: Tested up to 10,000 flipping cycles, each cycle is tested from 5° to 140° to 5°to 350°, then back to 5°, each flipping cycle contains 2 open and close swings, resulting a total 20,000 cycle open and close test.