This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Brother® Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner, ADS-2700W Item # 546179
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Spending all day at the office is a luxury most of us don't have these days, so when critical documents arrive while you're on the road, this wireless scanner makes it fast and simple for your colleagues to scan and send them to your mobile device or e-mail. The high resolution helps ensure that your copies are as sharp and crisp as the originals.
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution and 1200 x 1200 interpolated resolution provide clear images.
- 48-bit internal and 24-bit external color bit depth support the creation of bright, vivid copies.
- Maximum scan size of 8.5" x 196" and minimum scan size of 2" x 2" let you scan documents of virtually any size.
- Color and black and white scan speeds of up to 35 ppm allow you to quickly take care of large jobs. Duplex scan speeds of up to 70 ipm make short work of double-sided documents.
- Scan directly to e-mail, mobile devices or your wireless network for easy access to digital documents.
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder can handle large memos and reference materials.
- Built-in wireless connectivity allows you to sync to your existing network, while Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports provide local connectivity.
- Includes Nuance™ PaperPort™ 14 SE (Windows), Presto!® PageManager® 9 (Mac), Presto!® BizCard® OCR and Brother iPrint&Scan software.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|maximum resolution||1200 dpi|
|Feeder Capacity||50 sheets|
|grayscale depth||8 bits|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Color)||35 impressions/min|
|Maximum Scan Speed (Monochrome)||35 impressions/min|
|Scanner Type||Document; Receipt|
|dimensions||7 in. X 11 4/5 in. X 5 4/5 in.|
|manufacturer||BROTHER INTL CORP|
|Product Type||Document Scanner|
|Show More ▾|