This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox® Phaser™ 3260/DI Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer Item # 546353
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Bring speed and efficiency to your workplace with the Phaser 3260/DI Monochrome Laser Printer from Xerox.
- Prints up to 29 pages per minute in black and white. Up to 4800 x 600 optimized dpi resolution produces super-crisp images.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- Includes a single-sheet manual tray and a 250-sheet input tray.
- Features a 600MHz processor and 256MB memory for improved print speeds.
- Print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet and internet-connected PC.
- Ethernet port allows connection to your office network.
- 30,000 sheet monthly volume.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Additional Warranty Information||Quick Exchange, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||250 sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition; FDA/CDRH - Class 1 Laser Product; FCC Part 15, class B; Canada ICES-003,Class B; CE marked; Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC; EN60950-1, 2nd Edition; EN 60825-1 - Class 1 Laser Product; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; EN 55022, Class B; EN 55024; Citrix ready; Green World Alliance; NOM; EAC (GOST); GS Mark|
|compatible toner/ink||Xerox: 106R02775, 106R02777, 101R00474|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||8.4"H x 14.5"W x 13.2"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|First Print Speed||8.5 Second Monochrome|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Language Emulation||PCL 5e; PCL 6; PostScript 3|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||4800 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||29 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||30,000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m² ¦ 1 x manual - 1 sheet - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Manual Feed Slot 1 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 150 Sheet|
|Media Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Postcard - 5.82" x 3.92"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Custom Size; 3" x 5"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Transparency; Card Stock; Envelope; Postcard; Thick Paper; Thin Paper; Label; Cotton; Color Paper; Preprinted Paper; Recycled Paper; Bond Paper; Archive Paper|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|mobile printing||app based|
|number of colors||1|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||1|
|number of paper trays||2|
|Operating Power Consumption||417 W|
|operating system compatibility||Linux:Debian Linux 5.0; HP-UX 11.0; HP-UX 11i v1; HP-UX 11i v2; Linux Mint 13; Linux Mint 15; openSUSE 11.0 - 12.3; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; Red Hat Fedora 11; Red Hat Fedora 19; SunSoft Solaris 10; SunSoft Solaris 11; SunSoft Solaris 9; SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10; SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11; Ubuntu 10.04 - 13.04; Mac:MacOS X 10.5 - 10.9; Windows:Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows Server 2003; Microsoft Windows Server 2008; Microsoft Windows Vista|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|processor speed||600 MHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|Standard Memory||256 MB|
|Standby Power Consumption||46 W|
|total paper tray capacity||151 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||16.8 lb|
|What's Included||Phaser 3260 Monochrome Laser Printer; Print Cartridge (Capacity: 1,500 Pages); Drum Cartridge (Capacity: 10,000 Pages); Power Cable; USB cable; Software and Documentation|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wireless Print Technology||Wi-Fi Direct; Apple AirPrint|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Solid Ink Celebration of ColorCash Back on Ink Sticks and Printer PurchasesPDF, 350K, 1 page
- Budget friendly. Keep your costs down with fast, reliable printing for a single user or small team.
- Count on it. Keep intervention to a minimum with long- lasting, easy-to-replace cartridges and reliable operation that handles every job with ease.
- Print efficiently. Split supplies mean you replace only what you use – so you get the most out of every print cartridge.
- Total peace of mind. Outstanding Xerox Service and Support, with a standard one-year warranty.
Designed for Results
- Quick printing. A print speed of up to 29 ppm and a rapid first page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds enable you to spend less time at the device and more time focusing on your business.
- Save more than money. Standard, automatic two-sided printing saves valuable time and paper. Power Save and Toner Save modes, and the Earth Smart print driver, let you choose to spend less on electricity and consumables.
- Powerful and productive. The standard 256 MB of memory and the 600 MHz processor ensure jobs print quickly and accurately, even when loaded with graphics.
- Visual impact. Printing at 4800 x 600 dpi enhanced image quality, together with PCL and PostScript emulations, ensures consistently clear text and sharp graphics.
Making the Complex Simple
- It's not complicated. Position the printer anywhere it’s convenient; the Xerox® Easy Wireless Setup helps you connect quickly and easily to your Wi-Fi network.
- Wi-Fi Direct. The Phaser 3260 can communicate with Wi-Fi-enabled devices without needing an existing wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct enables mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers to make a secure wireless connection directly to the printer.
- Easy to reach. With quiet operation, built-in wireless networking and a compact design, the Phaser 3260 fits exactly where you need it to be most productive.
- Multiple media options. Easily print on a variety of custom sizes and a wide range of media, including transparencies, cardstock, envelopes and postcards.
Brochure - Phaser 3260PDF, 1.11MB, 4 pages
How to identify genuine Xerox SuppliesPDF, 1.73MB, 1 page
Protect your hardware investment.PDF, 241K, 1 page
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
- 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis
- 2 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 3 Approximate pages. Declared Yield on Drums based on an average job size of 3 pages A4/letter size. Declared Yield on Fusers based on A4/letter size 20 lb (75 gsm) pages. Drum and Fuser Yields will vary based on job run length, media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 4 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.