Xerox® Phaser™ 3260/DI Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer Item # 546353
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Bring speed and efficiency to your workplace with the Phaser 3260/DI Monochrome Laser Printer from Xerox.
- Prints up to 29 pages per minute in black and white. Up to 4800 x 600 optimized dpi resolution produces super-crisp images.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- Includes a single-sheet manual tray and a 250-sheet input tray.
- Features a 600MHz processor and 256MB memory for improved print speeds.
- Print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet and internet-connected PC.
- Ethernet port allows connection to your office network.
- 30,000 sheet monthly volume.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
|compatible toner/ink||Xerox: 106R02775, 106R02777, 101R00474|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||Full-Capacity Cartridge(s)|
|maximum monthly volume||30000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed (Monochrome)||29 pages/min|
|maximum sheet size||Legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|mobile printing||App Based|
|number of paper trays||2|
|primary paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||151 sheets|
|Wireless Print Technologies||AirPrint; WiFi Direct|
|dimensions||8 2/5 in. X 14 1/2 in. X 13 1/5 in.|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|Product Type||Monochrome Laser Printer|
|Product Name||Phaser 3260 Monochrome Laser Printer|
|Maximum Print Size||215.9|
|Operating Power Consumption||417|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Print Color Capability||Monochrome|
|Language Emulation||PCL 5e; PCL 6; PostScript 3|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||29|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 482K, 2 pages
- Budget friendly. Keep your costs down with fast, reliable printing for a single user or small team.
- Count on it. Keep intervention to a minimum with long- lasting, easy-to-replace cartridges and reliable operation that handles every job with ease.
- Print efficiently. Split supplies mean you replace only what you use – so you get the most out of every print cartridge.
- Total peace of mind. Outstanding Xerox Service and Support, with a standard one-year warranty.
Designed for Results
- Quick printing. A print speed of up to 29 ppm and a rapid first page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds enable you to spend less time at the device and more time focusing on your business.
- Save more than money. Standard, automatic two-sided printing saves valuable time and paper. Power Save and Toner Save modes, and the Earth Smart print driver, let you choose to spend less on electricity and consumables.
- Powerful and productive. The standard 256 MB of memory and the 600 MHz processor ensure jobs print quickly and accurately, even when loaded with graphics.
- Visual impact. Printing at 4800 x 600 dpi enhanced image quality, together with PCL and PostScript emulations, ensures consistently clear text and sharp graphics.
Making the Complex Simple
- It's not complicated. Position the printer anywhere it’s convenient; the Xerox® Easy Wireless Setup helps you connect quickly and easily to your Wi-Fi network.
- Wi-Fi Direct. The Phaser 3260 can communicate with Wi-Fi-enabled devices without needing an existing wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct enables mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers to make a secure wireless connection directly to the printer.
- Easy to reach. With quiet operation, built-in wireless networking and a compact design, the Phaser 3260 fits exactly where you need it to be most productive.
- Multiple media options. Easily print on a variety of custom sizes and a wide range of media, including transparencies, cardstock, envelopes and postcards.
Brochure - Phaser 3260PDF, 1.11MB, 4 pages
How to identify genuine Xerox SuppliesPDF, 1.73MB, 1 page
Protect your hardware investment.PDF, 241K, 1 page
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
- 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis
- 2 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 3 Approximate pages. Declared Yield on Drums based on an average job size of 3 pages A4/letter size. Declared Yield on Fusers based on A4/letter size 20 lb (75 gsm) pages. Drum and Fuser Yields will vary based on job run length, media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 4 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.