Xerox® Phaser™ 3260 Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer, 3260DNI Item # 546357
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create crisp, detailed documents with ease
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n) connection offers cable-free convenience. Built-in Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports offer additional connectivity.
- Prints up to 29 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white.
- Up to 4800 x 600 enhanced dpi resolution for crisp images. 600 x 600 dpi standard resolution.
- Compatible with a variety of media. Prints on envelopes, transparencies, labels, card stock, cotton and postcards.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 250-sheet paper tray can handle complex print jobs.
- 30,000-sheet monthly volume.
- LCD screen offers easy use.
- 256MB of built-in memory for improved print, scan and copy speeds.
- USB-compatible with PCs and Macs.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Additional Warranty Information||Quick Exchange, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||250 sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition; FDA/CDRH - Class 1 Laser Product; FCC Part 15, Class B; Canada ICES-003,Class B; CE marked; Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC; EN60950-1, 2nd Edition; EN 60825-1 - Class 1 Laser Product; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; EN 55022, Class B; EN 55024; Citrix ready; Green World Alliance; NOM; EAC (GOST); GS Mark|
|connector type||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); USB 2.0; Ethernet|
|dimensions||8.4"H x 14.5"W x 13.2"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|First Print Speed||8.5 Second Monochrome|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Language Emulation||PCL 5e; PCL 6; PostScript 3|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||4800 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||600 x 600 dpi; up to 4800 x 600 dpi (enhanced quality image)|
|maximum black and white print speed||29 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||30,000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m² ¦ 1 x manual - 1 sheet - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Manual Feed Slot 1 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 150 Sheet|
|Media Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Postcard - 5.82" x 3.92"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Custom Size; 3" x 5"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Transparency; Card Stock; Envelope; Postcard; Thick Paper; Thin Paper; Label; Cotton; Color Paper; Preprinted Paper; Recycled Paper; Bond Paper; Archive Paper|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|mobile printing||app based|
|number of colors||1|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||1|
|number of paper trays||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||417 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.5+; Linux|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|processor speed||600 MHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|Standard Memory||256 MB|
|Standby Power Consumption||46 W|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||16.8 lb|
|What's Included||Phaser 3260 Monochrome Laser Printer; Print Cartridge (capacity: 1,500 pages); Drum Cartridge (capacity: 10,000 pages); Power Cable; USB Cable; Software and Documentation|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wireless Print Technology||Wi-Fi Direct; Apple AirPrint|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 474K, 2 pages
- Budget friendly. Keep your costs down with fast, reliable printing for a single user or small team.
- Count on it. Keep intervention to a minimum with long- lasting, easy-to-replace cartridges and reliable operation that handles every job with ease.
- Print efficiently. Split supplies mean you replace only what you use – so you get the most out of every print cartridge.
- Total peace of mind. Outstanding Xerox Service and Support, with a standard one-year warranty.
Designed for Results
- Quick printing. A print speed of up to 29 ppm and a rapid first page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds enable you to spend less time at the device and more time focusing on your business.
- Save more than money. Standard, automatic two-sided printing saves valuable time and paper. Power Save and Toner Save modes, and the Earth Smart print driver, let you choose to spend less on electricity and consumables.
- Powerful and productive. The standard 256 MB of memory and the 600 MHz processor ensure jobs print quickly and accurately, even when loaded with graphics.
- Visual impact. Printing at 4800 x 600 dpi enhanced image quality, together with PCL and PostScript emulations, ensures consistently clear text and sharp graphics.
Making the Complex Simple
- It's not complicated. Position the printer anywhere it’s convenient; the Xerox® Easy Wireless Setup helps you connect quickly and easily to your Wi-Fi network.
- Wi-Fi Direct. The Phaser 3260 can communicate with Wi-Fi-enabled devices without needing an existing wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct enables mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers to make a secure wireless connection directly to the printer.
- Easy to reach. With quiet operation, built-in wireless networking and a compact design, the Phaser 3260 fits exactly where you need it to be most productive.
- Multiple media options. Easily print on a variety of custom sizes and a wide range of media, including transparencies, cardstock, envelopes and postcards.
Brochure - Phaser 3260PDF, 1.11MB, 4 pages
How to identify genuine Xerox SuppliesPDF, 1.73MB, 1 page
Protect your hardware investment.PDF, 241K, 1 page
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
- 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis
- 2 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 3 Approximate pages. Declared Yield on Drums based on an average job size of 3 pages A4/letter size. Declared Yield on Fusers based on A4/letter size 20 lb (75 gsm) pages. Drum and Fuser Yields will vary based on job run length, media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 4 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.