Xerox® WorkCentre® 3225/DNI Wireless Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 546429
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Different clients communicate through different methods, so a Xerox Workcentre all-in-one printer can help ensure you can accommodate whatever communications they use. It can also make it easier to accomplish tasks at the office using a variety of programs.
- Built-in Wireless-N connection for cable-free convenience and faster work.
- The Xerox all-in-one printer, scanner, copier and fax machine prints up to 29 pages per minute (ppm).
- Automatic Document Feeder enables easier, more efficient copying. Xerox wireless printer has a copy resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in black.
- Includes flatbed scanner with scan to email functionality.
- Full-featured fax machine can send color faxes, filter out junk faxes, and receive secure fax.
- Built-in LCD screen for easy navigation and printing.
- Supports Wi-Fi Direct and AirPrint technology.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Additional Warranty Information||Depot, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||40 sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition; FDA/CDRH - Class 1 Laser Product; FCC Part 15, Class B; Canada ICES-003,Class B; CE marked; Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC; EN60950-1, 2nd Edition; EN 60825-1 - Class 1 Laser Product; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; EN 55022, Class B; EN 55024; Citrix ready; Green World Alliance; NOM; EAC (GOST); GS Mark|
|compatible toner/ink||Xerox: 106R02775, 106R02777, 101R00474|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||14.4"H x 15.8"W x 14.3"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|First Print Speed||8.5 Second Monochrome|
|functionality||print; scan; copy; fax|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|LCD size||1/2"H x 3"W|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white copy speed||29 cpm|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||29 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||29|
|maximum monthly volume||30,000 sheets|
|Maximum Print Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Media Handling||1 x Automatic Document Feeder 40 Sheet; 1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Manual Feed Slot 1 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 120 Sheet|
|Media Size||A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Custom Size; 5.80" x 5.80"; 2.99" x 5"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Transparency; Card Stock; Envelope; Postcard; Thick Paper; Thin Paper; Cotton Paper; Label; Color Paper; Preprinted Paper; Recycled Paper; Bond Paper; Archive Paper|
|memory card reader||no|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|mobile printing||app based|
|number of colors||1|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||1|
|number of paper trays||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||417 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Server 20038; Windows Server 2003; Mac OS X|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|power source||AC Supply|
|processor speed||600 MHz|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||250 sheets|
|Standard Memory||256 MB|
|Standby Power Consumption||46 W|
|total paper tray capacity||291 sheets|
|warm-up time||14 sec|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||25.1 lb|
|What's Included||Workcentre 3225 Monochrome Multifunction Printer; Print Cartridge (capacity: 1,500 pages); Drum Cartridge (capacity: 10,000 pages); Power Cable; USB cable; Fax cord; Software and Documentation|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wireless Print Technology||Wi-Fi Direct; Apple AirPrint|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 474K, 2 pages
- Budget friendly. Keep your costs down with fast, reliable printing for a single user or small team.
- Count on it. Keep intervention to a minimum with long-lasting, easy-to-replace cartridges and reliable operation that handles every job with ease.
- Print efficiently. Split supplies mean you replace only what you use – so you get the most out of every print cartridge.
- Total peace of mind. Outstanding Xerox Service and Support, with a standard one-year warranty.
Designed for Results
- Quick printing. A print speed of up to 29 ppm and a rapid first page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds enable you to spend less time at the device and more time focusing on your business.
- Save more than money. Standard, automatic two-sided printing saves valuable time and paper. Power Save and Toner Save modes, and the Earth Smart print driver, let you choose to spend less on electricity and consumables.
- Powerful and productive. The standard 256 MB of memory and the 600 MHz processor ensure jobs print quickly and accurately, even when loaded with graphics.
- Visual impact. Printing at 4800 x 600 dpi enhanced image quality, together with PCL and PostScript emulations, ensures consistently clear text and sharp graphics.
- Completely secure. A wide array of features ensures that private data remains secure, including SNMPv3 and IPv6 network security protocols, and Secure Fax Receive, which holds a fax until an authorized user logs in to retrieve it.
- So many choices. Comprehensive copy features include reduce/enlarge, auto background suppression, 3-level darkness control, collation, ID card copy and N-up layouts.
Making the Complex Simple
- It's not complicated. Position the multifunction printer anywhere it’s convenient; the Xerox® Easy Wireless Setup helps you connect quickly and easily to your Wi-Fi network.
- Wi-Fi Direct. The WorkCentre 3225 multifunction printer can communicate with Wi-Fi-enabled devices without needing an existing wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct enables mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers to make a secure wireless connection directly to the printer.
- Easy to reach. With quiet operation, built-in wireless networking and a compact design, the WorkCentre 3225 fits exactly where you need it to be most productive.
- Color and black-and-white scanning quickly converts paper into electronic documents, ready to be saved to a network, desktop folder or inserted into an application.
- Intuitive UI. The user-friendly front panel helps you find your most-used functions fast with easy-to-read buttons and two-line LCD display.
- Scan to Email enables sending paper documents directly to email recipients from the front panel – no need to walk back and forth from the multifunction printer to your computer.
- The 40-sheet Automatic Document Feeder saves time copying and scanning multiple-page documents.
Brochure - WorkCentre 3225PDF, 1.11MB, 4 pages
How to identify genuine Xerox SuppliesPDF, 1.73MB, 1 page
Protect your hardware investment.PDF, 241K, 1 page
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
- 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 2 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 3 Approximate pages. Declared Yield on Drums based on an average job size of 3 pages A4/letter size. Declared Yield on Fusers based on A4/letter size 20 lb (75 gsm) pages. Drum and Fuser Yields will vary based on job run length, media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF) and ISO Test Reports for more information.
- 4 Analog phone line required.